Hard Times

Skyler's POV
"No. This can't be happening." I burst out, and run out out of my house really fast.
"Honey, come back here. Where do you think your going?" My mom comes out, and takes my hand.
I let go of her hand.
"To see her." I run into my car and pull out of the driveway, quickly.
When I get to the hospital, she just got out of emergency surgery.
"Can I see her?" I ask her parents, in the waiting room.
"She just got out of surgery. We can't see her either, she's probably confused. Right after you left, they found a blood clot and it required surgery immediately. They gave her a pill immediately which made her got to sleep, so she doesn't exactly know what happened. She only knows the beeping went off." Ashley's mother told me. She started putting her hands on her face, covering up her brake down.
I walk over to her.
"Is she going to be okay? " I ask as a tear starts dripping down my face, and sit down next to her.
"I don't know.." She hugs me, out of the blue. She starts having a brake down.
I start tearing up, and just stay to help her mom through this.
" You can see her now." The doctor comes out and points to her hospital room.
Me and Ashley's mom rush to the hospital room, along with her dad and sisters.
Ashley's POV
I wake up, to see a bunch of faces hovering over me. Skyler is there too.
"How are you feeling?" The doctor comes in, handing me apple sauce and a plastic spoon. Basically what I've been living on the past two days in the hospital.
"Ok. What happened?" I ask unaware of why I went into surgery.
"You had a blood clot that needed to be immediately removed." The doctor tells me and puts my hair in a ponytail.
It seems that everything just keeps getting worse. I could have died twice in two days, the car accident and now surgery. I could have died on anastasia. I feel like the world wants me gone. There are too many incidents happening that could have ended up with me in a grave.
"Honey, you will be home by tonight. But my best advice for you is to rest, and stay on the couch. Return to school in a couple days after you are well rested." The nurse pats my head.
My mom comes over, and hugs me really tight,
"You are going to be fine, sweetie." My mom kisses me on the head.
Even though I'm relieved, I'm still upset with myself. How could anyone else not be? My mom is hugging me like its nothing, my dad probably forgot why I'm here, and my sisters don't even think about how this happened.
Everyone treats me like what happened wasn't even my fault.
But it was.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey." Madi and Sam walk into my hospital room, waving.
"Madi,Sam! It's great to see you guys!" I smile and sit up in my bed. I'm still in a hospital robe a couple days old, and my hair is dirty because of how long it's been since I've been able to get up to even take a shower.
I look so embaressing...
"Hey, how are you doing?" Sam asks me as she hugs me.
That's probably like my 12th hug since I've been in this hospital bed.
"I'm doing okay. Even though I still wish I could have remembered what happened, instead of having Skyler explain my mistakes. " I look down, and start to tear up.
Madi and Sam each sit on the side next to my bed.
"It's over with, and theres nothing you could do about it. Just learn from the past." Madi smiles.
I give a fake smile.
I haven't even thought about what it's going to be like showing my face in school. If Daniella told people, about the fight, then most likely I'm going to end up in the principles office. Not just Daniella being in trouble, but me too. This is the last thing I need right now.
Madi and Sam stay late, and Dani and Skyler show up.
It was around 6:00, and the crew decided to go out to eat.
"We wish you could come." Madi told me, hugging me.
I smile, and my eyes get watery.
"Me too." I look down at all my injuries.
************************
"Patient 191, immediate blood clot removal."

Hey guys. Short chapter, just to get to the point. Writing more now and will soon be published. What do you think of the book so far?