Chapter 4

Betty POV:

"Wha- really?" Jughead and I said at the same time.

"Keep your hairnet on, you'll be going to the same school this year too, Jughead's your age," FP said.

I sighed in defeat and shrugged, not really caring.

Nothing was going to stop me from working had this year, I needed to be accepted into Harvard or Yale, I had to prove it to the serpents, the judgy Northsiders and to myself.

We walked over to our house, everyone carrying some sort of bag or suitcase to help out Jughead and his family move in.

"So, do you wanna maybe hang out later?" Jughead asked.

"Yeah sure, I'll probably be with Toni, Sweet Pea and Fangs, messing around in fox forest. There's a part of the forest right behind the bar."

(A/N: I know Fox Forest is not behind the bar but for the sake of this novel let's just pretend)

"So, what do you guys do in Fox Forest?

"What's with all the questions Jones?" I asked

"Nothing, just want to know how deep the shit that I'm getting into is," he chuckled.

"Target Practice with switchblades, a few bottles or beer and The Sweet Pea Show," I joked.

"The Sweet Pea Show?" He laughed.

"Who needs a Netflix subscription anyway?" I said.

"You know what, I think I like you already Cooper," he said with a smile.

I shifted uncomfortably, and saw we were at the house.

"Well here's your stuff good luck okay bye," I said giving a little wave before I practically leaped into my house.

I sighed. 'Real smooth Cooper. Now he thinks you're weird.'

I sighed again and trugded upstairs.
My dad would be out all day sorting out things with the Serpents, as usual. Time to make myself busy.

It may be the Summer Holidays, but that didn't mean I didn't have homework to do.