Chapter 15

Jayden POV:

"Now we're even," I said.

Malachai's eyes darted around through the night, looking for a new angle, his best option.

"You know what guys, there's no rush, we'll see you again soon," he said coolly.

He and his goons stumbled off into the night.

"Hey brother. Long time no see," I said.

I spotted the pretty blonde behind him.

"Who's this?" I said, raising an eyebrow at him.

"This is my girlfriend, Betty," he said, as she walked up to me and extended a hand.

I shook it.

"Betty, huh? Never thought I'd live to see the day this one got laid," I grinned, looking at Jughead.

She blushed with embarrassment and moved back towards Jug.

"Thanks for helping us out with Malachai," she said.

"Yeah thanks mate, owe you one," Jug said sheepishly. He never really liked me, we didn't get along so great.

"Well then. I'm sure dad would love to see me home," I said, "so lead the way."

Jug nodded and started walking home hand in hand with the pretty blonde, she really was something.

We walked through the dark until we got to the house.

"Alright, that's our house, I'm going to go say night to Betty," Jug said.

I waved him gooodbye as I watched him head over to Betty's porch.

They kissed passionately and my blood boiled.

But Why?

I know why. Because he doesn't deserve her. I'm the better looking brother. I deserve the cute blonde. And I will get her.

Sorry, know I haven't written in a while but here you go xx