Chapter 6

Jughead POV:

Betty lead me into the woods to a clearing with a treehouse.

She went over to a corner and pressed a button, and suddenly the whole area was illuminated.

Fairy lights shine golden light on the clearing, even though it was the last thing I would expect form the serpents.

"Fairy lights?" I asked, dubious.

"Betty and Toni's idea," Fangs whispered to me, earning him a punch on both shoulders from both girls on either sides of him.

"Ow," me muttered, rubbing his arms.

"So Jones, this is the treehouse, and we have target practice over there," Betty said, pointing to a wooden target hung on a tree, with a spectacular amount of marks where the bullseye was.

"Yeah, you don't want to go up against Betty in target practice, as Sweet Pea exhibited for the thousandth time yesterday," Toni snorted.

"What! It was worth a try," sweet Pea said, smiling at Betty.

What was going on between those two? Are they dating? I felt my cheeks burn.

"So," I started, clearing my throat, what are we doing first?"

Toni threw me some beer.

"Drink up Jones," she said.

I took a sip and said, "My brother will be up soon."

"What!" They all said, choking on their drink.

"Didn't my dad tell you? He's my twin."