Chapter 11

Jughead POV:

I woke up, laying on bed with my eyes closed. I was in my new bed in my new house. I rolled over....And fell off the sofa.

I opened my eyes. Shit. We fell asleep.

"Betty," I said softly, tapping her.

She mumbled something along the lines of 'go away dad, it's the holidays'.

"No Betty, it's me, Jughead," I said.

Her eyes shot open and she leaped up from the sofa.

"Shit! We fell asleep! Oh no no no no no. My dad's going to kill me!" she said. She looked extremely worried.

"Woah, are you ok?" I asked.

"No, I gotta go, I'll explain later," she said, picking up her bag and climbing down the ladder in the treehouse.

I sighed. She was gone. Speaking of, my dad probably won't be too happy either.

I left.

Betty POV:

"Dad, I'm so sorry!" I said, bursting through the door.

"Betty!" He exclaimed. He had tears in his eyes.

"I thought I'd lost you," he said, hugging me tightly.

"I'm so so sorry dad, I was in the treehouse and Jughead and I just fell asleep," I explained.

"Jughead?" He said, raising an eyebrow. "Ohhh, I knew that boy was trouble," he said, wagging a finger at me

"No dad, it wasn't like that, we were just watching a movie with Toni and Fangs and Sweet Pea and we just fell asleep and they left us without waking us up," I lied.

He was suspicious, but nodded curtly. "Okay, but remember-"

"School first," I sighed. Sometimes I think he's more invested in this than I am.

"I'm going upstairs," I said.

He nodded. "Hungry?" He asked.

"No, not really," I said, walking up the stairs.

Once I reached my room I took out my phone and texted Jughead, looking into his window.

~

Betts💖

Pops, meet me outside?

Juggie🍔

Sure, I'm on my way out.

Betts💖

You hungry?

Juggie🍔

You never have to ask me that.

~

I grinned. I climbed out of the window and jumped onto a nearby tree, and climbed down. Easy. Been doing that since I was 12.

I saw Jughead leave his house.

I grabbed my helmet from my bike and walked towards him.

"Hey," I said, blushing. He kissed me on the cheek and I just blushed harder.

He got on his motorbike and I got on behind him and held tight, as we drove off to the land of onion rings.