Chapter - 3

Amy groaned and banged her head against the table. She had heard a lot of students listening to A. R AGAIN. And that stupid Lila Rossi, gods even with HER patience she wanted to throw her out of the window.

"What's wrong?" Luke asked.

The bell for lunch had been signalled, and they were meeting up with the seven outside.

"When I said I wanted to go to a normal school I didn't mean THIS??!" She exclaimed.

Luke chuckled, and pulled her up. Lila had been trying to flirt with him, and it was all he could do to pull out his sword and wave it under her chin. Just to see the fear.

"Let's go. Everyone's waiting for us"

They held hands and walked out of the window, only to be stopped by one of Lila's sheep.

That's Alya Cesaire. Amy spoke in his head

"What do you want Alya?" She asked, exasperatedly. She just wanted to go back to their group. Was that so hard for the fates to do?

"Why did you hit Lila? She did absolutely nothing to you!!! You're just as bad as that bully Marine-"

"I'm going to stop you right there. You can scream at us all you want AFTER lunch. Right now, I'm starving." Amy said, holding up a hand.

Before the girl could do anything, she pulled Luke away.

"Thank the gods. We just came and I can't stand that class any longer" Percy said, catching eye of them.

"What did that girl claim you did?" Bianca asked.

Amy rolled her eyes.

"Apparently I 'hit' Lila and I am 'just as bad as the bully Marinette'", she said, putting air quotes.

Everyone chuckled. Amy was an angel unless you get on her bad side, which was rare. But the class achieved the impossible.

"Hello...." A timid voice spoke up behind Percy. He turned to find Marinette standing behind him, clutching her bag tightly.

"Hey Marinette!! Let me introduce you to the rest of our gang" He exclaimed.

After a long list of introductions, Marinette spoke up again.

"Would you like to join me for lunch? My parents own a bakery"

At the sound of a bakery, Luke, Percy and Jason brightened up and they sprinted out of the school, trying to reach the bakery before the other.

"Uhh.. Perce??? YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THE BAKERY IS!!!" Bianca shouted.

The bluenette giggled.

"Are they always like this?" She asked Amy.

"Unfortunately. Try being twin sister to a complete sugar addicted seaweed brain" She said, shrugging one shoulder.

"We'll head back to the house. We have some things to do anyway" Will said, grabbing Nico and dragging him away.

"Oh? What 'things' Will?" Piper said suggestively.

The boys blushed crimson, and ran out, Nico shouting death threats all the way.

"Are they a couple?" Marinette asked.

"Yep" Frank said.

"Wait.... Where's Leo?" Amy asked, looking around for their hyperactive friend.

Everyone, except Marinette, paled considerably. Leaving Leo alone in a building with labs was never a good idea.

Amy held up three fingers.