Chapter - 33

Two different fights were happening at the same time. Amy was fighting for her life, quite literally. It took everything in her power not to scream in pain as Apollo tried to heal her.

On the bright side (get it?), it looked like her powers got some sort of upgrade. Apparently, her body had already begun healing it's internal injuries without any support.

So that's why I'm in so much pain

Automatic healing didn't come painlessly, unfortunately. At least that's what Apollo claimed. She didn't have the energy to argue back, because all of it was being spent on either healing or trying not to crush the poor god's hand.

"Why would you even try to break a vow on the Styx?!? Have you gone insane?! Should I get that wine obsessed dude to come check on you as well?!" Apollo yelled for what was probably the umpteenth time.

Luke nodded swiftly, for once agreeing with the light bulb.

Amy groaned, as the wounds on her head started to heal. She really didn't have the energy to explain again either.

"What's....happening in...Paris?" She forced out from her clenched teeth. Honestly? Apollo and Luke couldn't understand how she wasn't screaming from pain, much less remain conscious and speak.

"You don't have to worry about what's happening in Paris. Your only job now is to-"

Before her boyfriend could finish his sentence, the ravenette doubled over in pain. She clenched her hair on her head and her breathing turned ragged.

The two men panicked.

"Hey Amy what's wrong? Does it hurt somewhere? Where does it hurt? What's happening-"

Amy started shaking her head, a sign to tell them to keep quiet while she screwed her eyes shut, seeming as if she were concentrating on something.

Her entire being started to flicker, as if she were in a bad quality video. Amy's form kept switching from her current one to her Demi-Primordial form.

"What the-" Apollo gasped at the scene.

"What's going on?" Luke questioned.

"That idiot... We have to go to Paris. Now" Amy said with finality, her form still switching rapidly between the two.

"You are in no condition to-"

"If we don't go, we might as well say goodbye to earth and book a permanent residence on Planet Chaos"

When Annabeth said he was reckless, i didn't think he would be THIS reckless  Amy thought tiredly.

........................................................................

Rage

Betrayal

Regret

Pain

Blood

Screaming

Burning Flesh

.....

This was a bad idea wasn't it-

Percy, or rather, Commander Omega, thought, still fighting the Akuma within his head. He hadn't anticipated the amplification would be this great. Turns out, a primordial possessing a mortal would be a lot stronger than just the Primordial. 

And surprise surprise!! 

The Primordial possessing Hawkmoth was Void!!

Just brilliant.

Being on the edge of insanity was not fun. Being on the edge of insanity with an entire city collapsing behind you? That was not fun either. 

At the very least, the raven-head had achieved his goal: Locating Hawkmoth. Unfortunately for Adrien, it seemed that a family member had turned the balance upside down. Restoring the balance had always been The Twins' job, which meant either killing Gabriel, or destroying every single Miraculous in existence. 

Both weren't exactly pretty to say the least.

"PERCY!! WHAT THE HADES ARE YOU DOING YOU DAMN SEAWEED BRAIN?!" Thalia yelled out from behind the barrier that he had constructed. 

Not to mention his cousin yelling at him to stop whatever he was doing. Percy actually didn't know what he was doing yet-

Another shot of pain hit him, and he doubled over, lurching to the ground and clutching his head. Resisting the manipulation was a lot harder than he had expected.

That's it, give in to the rage you feel, give in to the jealousy, the pain and-

You really don't shut up do you?  He snarled back at Hawkmoth, not liking the constant yammering in his head. 

It normally wouldn't be this hard to resist manipulation. They had been trained to resist such types of power back at Planet Chaos. Then you would wonder, why would it be this hard now?

He had a twin; another literal half of him. Them being the preservers of the balance, meant they had to balance themselves out as well. 

With Amy seriously injured, her aura was considerably lesser than his. Add on the fact that he literally akumatized himself, the imbalance in aura was affecting the both of them negatively.

The good news was, that he had almost gained control back over himself. Almost.

"THALIA SHUT UP!! THERE'S A CRAZY GUY SHOUTING IN MY HEAD AND I CAN'T HAVE YOU SHOUTING AT ME EITHER!!"

Thalia slammed her mouth shut at hearing her cousin calling her by her name and not by Pincecone Face. 

That meant he was going to tip dangerously either into insanity or into normality.

Was normality even a word? 

NOT THE TIME RIGHT NOW THALIA!! she yelled at her ADHD self.

A brilliant flash of white light blinded the two, as the air seemed to get thinner and thinner. It took a few seconds for the two to get rid of the shock of the glare. The dimming light revealed three silhouettes, one leaning against another.

"AMY?! WHAT THE HADES ARE YOU DOING HERE?! WHY ARE YOU HERE?! YOU HAVEN'T EVEN HEALED YET" Thalia couldn't help but lose her cool upon noticing the extremely weak figure of her cousin leaning against Luke. 

Completely ignoring the panicking daughter of Zeus, the ravenette limped her way towards her brother who still wrestled for control of his own mind. 

Once close enough, she raised her hand, seemingly to pat his head. 

Note seemingly

SMACK

"OW!! WHY WOULD YOU-" Percy yelled out in frustration at the way his twin was acting.

Wordlessly, she clenched her right fist, and immediately, bluish-black fog swirled around the green-eyed teen. The fog condensed thickly around him, before suddenly fizzling out into a silvery grey mist.

The mist travelled to Amy's clenched fist, surrounding it in a warm glow, before vanishing in a flash. Percy stumbled, massaging his head as he groaned.

"What did you-"

The blue-eyed beauty opened up her fist, releasing a pure white butterfly into the air. 

"Next time I will smack you even harder if you dare do something like this again"

"I was just trying to help!!"

"...Annabeth should change her nickname for you"

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You know exactly what it means"