Chapter - 7

The next day, the demigods went back to their mansion... Yes mansion. Poseidon's 'forgive me' gesture to the twins.

They gods dammed forgave him.

"Ugh.... I'm bored" Thalia said, flopping dramatically onto Amy's bed. Amy shushed her.

"I'm trying to write a song. Shut up for 5 minutes and then we can train" Thalia immediately shot up, and nodded happily.

She had been DYING to train. Along with Nico. And Percy. And Luke. And Jason. And Bianca. You get the picture.

EVERYONE wanted to train. They had a training ground at the basement, but no one had walked in.

Why you may ask?

Because Ares designed it. That's why.

"Is it dedicated to someone?" Piper asked, tapping her foot on the ground to one of A. R's songs. Honestly? Amy would legit stop writing songs if she was going to hear them everywhere she went.

"Maybe....." She murmured.

She quickly scribbled a few more lines, and nodded in satisfaction. Great. She could actually record it at night if the day went without hitches.

Completely unlikely.

"Oooh... So who is it for?" Bianca asked.

Amy blushed, and the girls slowly turned to face her. The only other time she blushed was with the encounter with the Indian God.

"Wait a second. You don't mean Luke do you?" Thalia said slowly, a maniacal grin on her face.

If possible, Amy's face turned a brilliant scarlet. Everyone oohed and aahed at that.

"I'm sure he'll like it" Piper said, pausing the song on the iPod. The Hephaestus cabin had made electronic gadgets monster proof. Not that they needed it. They were more than capable of handling monsters.

"I hope so....." She whispered. She quickly closed the book after writing something, and tried to get Annabeth's attention.

Whose nose was stuck in a book.

"Annabeth... Annabeth.... ANNABETH!!!!" She shouted, causing her to draw our her dagger and hold it at Amy's neck.

They were all jumpy after they had found out Dean was a spy for Void. What did they do? Throw him off his high horse and blast him with Greek fire.

"Sorry. You were saying?" She asked, sheathing her dagger.

"Training?" Hazel asked.

She nodded eagerly.

"I'll go get the boys" She said, sprinting out of the room.

Amy's phone rang, startling her. She held a finger to her lips, signalling silence, and took the call.

"Hey Amy!! It's Marinette!!"

"Oh hey Mari!! What's up?"

"Nothing much... I just wanted to know if you guys would like to join us for a walk in the park"

She grimaced.

"Sorry Mari. We were just about to train."

"Oh.. Umm ok then next ti-"

"CAN WE WATCH??!!" Chloe screeched over the phone.

Everyone in the room winced at the loud volume.

"One moment I'll ask." Amy said.

She turned to her friends, a questioning look on her face. Thalia gave a thumbs up, and everyone else nodded.