Re:38

•Reborn•
•[Flash]•

~•CHENG LI'S POINT OF VIEW•~

I was assigned by Yuna Bestie in left part of the Academy in order to search that bastard Mr. Shan. Just how dare he pushed me the other day, I was just asking him nicely if he joined the training.

Maybe I angered him?

No! It's not that! I didn't do anything to him either and I am kind to him.

Napatigil naman ako sa paghahanap nang may naamoy akong masangsang galing sa outerpart nang campus. Ito yung wall kung saan nasa likod nito ang Main Academy, ito yung skwelahan kung saan ang mga normal na estudyante na walang mahika.

Ano kayang nangyayari sa kabilang bakod?

I decided to take a peek but all I see is black. Kinuha ko naman ang flashlight na ibinigay rin sa akin ni Yuna Bestie kanina. Agad ko itong ipinailaw upang makita ko ang nasa baba.

Nabitawan ko naman ang flashlight at napasigaw.

"Aaaaaaaaaaah!"

There's a countless dead bodies of students in the other side. It was in the middle of decomposition. Ang iba naman ay mukhang sariwa pa ang pagkakapatay. Does the faculty members knew about this?

There's no way in hell that they didn't know about this.

Nanindig naman ang balahibo ko sa aurang naramdaman ko. There is something dangerous coming to my direction. I can't afford to move my own body because of the presence giving off by that thing.

Should I break the lightstick?

My hands are trembling while holding the lightstick. I saw a talisman in the lightstick. It was a talisman to hide your presence.

I smiled.

"Thanks Yuna Bestie."

Medyo nawala naman ang kaba ko. Napagpasyahan kong magtago sa likod nang damuhan. I can't use my magic or else the thing will detect me.

Mas nanginig ang katawan ko nang makita ko ang Zombie na hinahanap ako. It was because I screamed earlier.

I know that was my mistake but who the heck will not be scared if a pile of corpses pop in front of you.

Napansin kong papunta sa direksyon ko ang Zombie. Mas lumakas ang itim na mahika ang pinapalabas nito. I closed my eyes and calmed myself.

Cheng Li, you can do it! Don't you dare to scream or else your Knight and shining armor named Wong Lu will leave you.

A face of smiling Wong Lu popped in my mind. I felt my face became red.

Damn it! Wong Lu is really hot and handsome. His scars also looks cool and also his body everytime in the training.

He's sweating body.
Wet hair and a six pack abs. Oh no!

My fear went away. Napagpasyahan kong imulat ang mata ko, wala na ang Zombie sa harapan ko at nakita ko nalang ito sa harap nang pader.

"Thanks to my Knight and shinning armor's hot body!"

"What are murmuring there Miss Li?"

Napatalon naman ako sa kaba nang makita kong nasa tabi ko na si Wong Lu. Don't tell me he came to save me?

Kyah!

"That zombie is dangerous. It's good that you manage to be alive." He said.

I nodded.

"I sense Miss Yuna coming here. While we wait for her, we should observe that Zombie first and report it to the faculty members."

"Okay."

Napansin naman namin ang zombie na sinusuntok ang pader. The Zombie is using a black magic and then the wall slowly breaks off.

After that he ate the corpses in the other side.

"Don't tell me that thing is a ghoul?! Damn Miss Li we really need to report this now. We can't beat that thing in our state." Wong Lu said.

Nagsimula narin akong nanginig sa takot. Ghouls is different from zombies, they eat corpses and then it will make them stronger depends on how much corpse they eat.

Ghouls are supposed to be gone a thousand years ago. (in the war) this means the war will start soon.

We were about to go when a flash of light appears towards where the ghoul is. The Aura is different and it's not Yuna Bestie.

We heard the Ghoul screamed painfully. It was attacked again and again. Blood was scattered everywhere.

Matinding takot ang naramdaman ko at hindi ko maiwasang mapadikit kay Wong Lu. Naramdaman ko rin ang takot ni Wong Lu.

"Who's that guy." Wong Lu murmurs.

The guy walked towards us. Mas napatindi ang kapit ko kay Wong Lu. Wong Lu prepared himself to attack.

"Are you okay guys?"

"Shan Yuan?"

"Mr. Shan?"

"It seems that the both of you are okay! I sense you both earlier and then when I got here there is a Zombie who broke the wall."

"Z-zombie? I thought it was a Ghoul?" Wong Lu asked.

"It's a Zombie that is controlled by magic."

"I see." I replied.

"Hey bastard! Miss Yuna is looking for you, and why the other you ignored us?"

"Ignored you?" Mr. Shan asked.

"We asked you if you were trained and you shows hostility to us. You even pushed Miss Li."

"Huh? But I was assigned by the Headmaster to investigate outside at kaninag hapon ako nakauwi? Maybe you mistook me for someone else?"

"Just what is happening?" Wong Lu said while scratching his head.

"You guys okay? I just heard Chen Li's scream." Biglang dumating si Yuna Bestie. Agad naman siyang napalingon kay Mr. Shan at binatukan sa ulo.

"Can you please learn how to hide your presence? Your scaring Chen Li." Yuna Bestie said.

"O-oh! I'm sorry Miss Chen Li."

"It's okay Mr. Shan and thank you for saving us."

Somehow Mr. Shan's expression changed when Yuna Bestie came. He's aura became friendly compared earlier.

He just look like a demon.