Chapter 10-

Lauren-

Through the whole show I was nothing but anxious.

Anxious about how Camila was feeling right at that second.

Anxious about what she was hiding from me, and why.

When we finally finished I just wanted to run off the stage right away.

So I did, but I didn't make obvious to the fan's that I wanted to rush of that stage and wrap my arm's around the one person I thought told me everything. The one person I knew everything about.

The other girl's quickly followed my lead, trailing my track's to our tour bus, not even bothering to shower or change from our stage outfits.

Camila was lying on the couch in front of the TV cuddled up to Demi.

She had changed since the last time we had seen her she was dressed in sweats, a loose hoody and a black beanie. My black beanie...it was pretty cute.

"Hey Camz how are you?" Demi's head turned to me, her eye's filled with worry.

Within second's I was crouching in front of the couch.

She was shivering, clinging in Demi's embrace.

"I-I-I'm so c-c-c-cold..." Leaning forward I felt her forehead. A tingle shot through my hand at the touch. Her skin was hot.

"You're burning up Camz." I pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"How's the patient doctor?!" Dinah came in followed by Ally and Normani, each slightly laughing at Dinah's attempt at a joke.

Camila reached down to the floor grabbing a blanket and pulling it over her body, gripping it tight, getting as close to the warmth of the fabric as she could.

"Woah dawg, not good?" Dinah joined Demi on Camila's other side wrapping an arm around her.

"She's burning up." Dinah then felt Camila's skin for herself.

"You okay Choncho?" Camila nodded her head.

"Yeah you sure look okay Mila." Demi said sarcastically.

Demi shifted from her position."I think you need to see a doctor."

"No. I'm fine." Camila resisted.

"Camzy, I think she's right." She still shook her head, not bothering to open her eye's.

"Mila, remember what we Always say. Health comes first." Ally had a weird expression o her face. Like she knew something.

"I-I'm just really tired. That's all." I looked up at Demi who shook her head at me.

"Could you give Mila and I a minute?" Ally asked the group looking at me, then Dinah and Normani. But not Demi.

"Uhhh...sure..." I squinted my eye's. What did they know that I didn't?