Chapter 2

(Y/n) POV-
Once we were inside the castle everything was dark, I glanced around to know my area.
I saw Claire running up to us, "Claire!" Yelled Toby, Claire embraced Toby then me. "Claire, what are we doing here?" I asked while I turned back to my normal form. She sighed and lead us to this ember brick that held something inside.
"Jim!" I yelled and ran to his frozen ember of a shelter. "What happened?" I asked as I put my hand on the ember. "While we were battling something broke off of the opponent's sword," Claire explained.
"We were wondering if you could stop the shard that's inside of his amulet," Claire says. She patted my shoulder,
"I don't know but all I know this could be beyond my power but I'll try," I placed my left hand onto the ember where his amulet is, I closed my eyes feeling the dark shard going through slowly.
"I can't. If we break the ember, the shard would just go through him and kill him," I explained Claire looked down as so did I.
The castle was falling! " what's happening!?" Toby yelled as we all fall onto our sides. I felt my self sliding down, Douxie caught my hand pulling me up where the pillars stood. "Jim!" Steve yelled while pointing to his ember shell sliding down into the world. Merlin caught it using his magic but slipped onto the bridge.
"We have to get Jim," Claire says while he runs to grab him. "I'll go with Claire to make sure nothing happens to Jim," I told Douxie, he nodded his head. I transformed and flew after Claire.
"Claire! Behind you!" I yelled she didn't have time to move so I threw my staff at the rock. The rock shattered so did Jim's shell.
Jim groaned in pain as the shard moved into him slowly.
"Jim!" I yelled as I sprint and dodged rocks just to get to him. I saw something come to me but I didn't have time...

A/n sorry if I haven't been updating I've been thinking about chapters and other stuff but here it is ladies and gentlemen!