Chapter 3

(Y/n) POV-
I found myself falling... I screamed.
I heard Claire, Jim, Steve, and Douxie scream until it came to a stop.
"OOF!" I said while I fell and landed on something... Grass?
Then someone heavy landed on me,
"Steve get off!" I yelled while I struggle to push him off. "Woah! Where are we?" Steve asked while pushing my face for him to get up.
"Wow, thanks for the help," I said sarcastically. Douxie helped me up, "Stop right there!" Yelled someone in armor.
"You are under arrest for magic and witchcraft! By order of Camelot!" He says while his men. The man took off this helmet, "I, Sir Lancelot! Will bring thee to thee castle-" "Yeah yeah, and my name is Voldemort," I said not believing him, while I pushed my brothers face out of the way.
'Lancelot' eyes widen, "What a beautiful creature! Please excuse these monsters! Come with me to seek shelter," I stifled a laugh while I heard Douxie growl under his breath,
"Nah I'm good. I'm with these people for a reason," I said as I sent Lancelot a wink 😉.
"Troll!" Someone yelled. The next think I know they were in handcuffs except for me.
"Quick question: Why doesn't she get any handcuffs!?" Yelled Steve, dragging his feet into the castle.
"She is a lady! A pretty flower like her shouldn't be with peasants. He dainty hands would be crushed by the massive-"
"I'm not that 'dainty'" I said making the Quotation marks around the word dainty.
"You Highness!" Said a Knight. The king walked in and sat at his throne.
"Who are these?" He asked with a mighty voice.
"We found them wondering around the castle with a witch, troll, damsel, and a knight," Lancelot proclaimed. I mentally sighed.
"Your highness, you may remember me. I'm Hisirdoux Casperan, apprentice of Merlin the great." Douxie says as he bowed down to the king.
He hummed in response and made way past him, "Who is this? A troll?" He asked as he grabbed Jim's face into his hand. "Don't touch him," hissed Claire. The king let go of him and made his way to Claire, "Who do you think your taking to, peasant?" He says while he made eye contact with me.
"And you, why do you travel with them?" He asked while circling me, "These are my friends, the troll is my brother, Claire is his Girlfriend, Merlins apprentice is my Boyfriend, and that boy that's scrawny is no kne important just an acquaintance. Your highness," I said as I watched him.
"Troll? Brother? Might find that hard to believe,"
"I guess..."
"Take the Troll to the dungeon." The king ordered,"
"Don't worry Jim, we will find a way," I ushered gem while putting my hand on his shoulder. He nodded his head.
"So what do we now?" Claire asked.
I sighed, "If we are stuck in the past, then ask Hisirdoux Casperan, then," I said while I smiled. Claire and I giggled a little. He faved palmed himself, "we should get changed, people are looking at us like we're crazy," Claire informed. I nodded,
"What do these people wear back then?" I asked Douxie, he showed Claire and I from where we are.

 I nodded, "What do these people wear back then?" I asked Douxie, he showed Claire and I from where we are

——————
Clair and I changed into the clothes. I took a look in the mirror and looked like I'm an Oompa Loompa...
Claire put up her hair in a bun while I did mine half up half down. My hair grew since the whole Gamar thing, it's now my mid back with the same hair diy, (f/c).
We made our way down towards the court where Douxie said he would be at.
"Hey, Claire?"
"Yeah?"
"Does this dress make my butt and boobs look big?" I asked while I pick up the top of the dress and pulled.
"No for the butt part but yes for the boobs part," she stifled a laugh.
"Claire, (Y/n)!" Douxie called from the second floor we groaned, "Claire, use your shadow staff," I whined.
We teleported to Douxie, "So what happened to your last self?" Claire asked. Douxie made his way to the closest door and opened it, there laid the past Douxie sleeping, "my god you where scrawny and nerdy," I whispered. He glared at me. "No I wasn't,"
"Yes you were, look," I posted o the last Douxie he was sucking his thumb and taking in his sleep,
I laughed so was Claire. He got embarrassed and closed the door.
"Enough for today let's go and find Merlin,"
We left to go and find Merlin to help us to get back to it time.