Chapter 15

(Y/n) POV-
I couldn't sleep, I kept on looking around.
My eye landed on Morgana, looking at her left hand that's see through the sun rise.
"Arthur has sorcerers of his own. They won't be tricked by your impure changelings again." Gumar says.

"With your Decimaar Blade, and the Oracle, all will submit to our will." Morgana says as she pointed the Balde at me. Thinking I would flinch.
She smirked and gave Gumar back his blade.

"Go, build your army." Morgana says. Gumar nodded his head and ran out.
She turned and faced me, "And you? I have a job that you will be dying to do," she smirked and walked towards me...
—————-
"AHHH!" I screamed in pain.
"I need her whole power!" Yelled North. Morgana, North, Natri, and Bollrac, all used their powers to take out my magic.
"There... magic of and Oracle... now we need a prick of her blood for the final doing..." says North. He go closer to me, I tried to kick but I was to weak.
"Don't worry... we am won't kill you... yet"
I felt my eye lids become heavy...
"We want you to deliver a message to you and your little humans..."
————
.... "(Y/n)?"
"(Y/n)!"
I felt someone or something grab ahold of me and picked me up.
"Jim!"
Everything I hear sounds muffled...
"(Y/n)!"
"Jim?" I asked with a husky voice.
"Shh... Don't speak," Jim says as me pets my head.
"But-"
"No buts,"
"No, you don't understand! I have a message for all of you... 'When the moon hits the night sky, that's when we will strike...' they wanted me to tell you," I said as I fell asleep.
————
I woke up to me feeling better but not by that much. I got off of the hard ass rock and found my way though.
"(Y/n) said 'When the moon hits the night sky, that's when we will strike' but who's them?" Asked Jim.
"Their names are, Skreall keeper of the North Wind, Natri Kepler of the Eternal Forest, and Bollrac keeper of Fire." I said leaning against the wall. They all turned and saw me.
"(Y/n)? Your not suppose to get up," Jim scolded me. "Hey, I just wanna make sure that YOU my fellow brother doesn't go the wrong way. So I'm here to help," I said while hugging Jim.
"Hey guys! The Amulet is about to chose a Troll! Also I have a way to get back (Y-"
It turned and saw Douxie...
"(Y/n)? Is it really you?" He asked with a weary tone. I nodded my head feeling tears in my eyes.
He tackled me into a bet hug and kissed my neck..
"(Y/n), I missed you," he says and buried his face into my neck.
"I missed you too," I said while embracing him.
"Ow," I yelped. He let go fat and looked at me, "Are you hurt?"
"Yeah, only a little tho," I said.
He lifted up my shirt and his eyes widen and tears came to him.
"These- these- who did this!?"
"Morgana and others... I'm fine really! I've had wrist back at school." I said. He kept on glancing at my arms and stomach were.  Bruises, cuts.
"My god, (Y/n)... I've known that we could have saved you sooner..." douxie says as he cups my my fave in his hands. I only smiled, "No, it was more important to save the kingdom and all of this," I said. He nodded and kissed me.
"Ahem..."
We turned and saw my brother with his arms crossed and looked at both of us.
"Yes?" I asked. Jim only smiled and rolled his eyes.
"Ok, children... it hi k you had Ebligh PDA around here."
"Yeah what ever."

"Hisirdoux! Let go on," Merlin says.
"Hey crusty dude!" I waved. Merlin only laughed and nodded.
"So what are we waiting for? Let's go!"
————
(Y/n) POV-
We all gathered in the center for the Amulet to pick the first Trollhunter...

"Today, the Amulet will choose one of you to defend your people, to hunt Trolls who have betrayed your kind. You will no longer fear the daylight. You will wield it as the Trollhunter." Merlin did his little speech.
Trolls gasped at the blue sight of a glowing Amulet.
"It would be my honor."
"I am ready."
Trolls said.

"For the Glory of Merlin... Awake." Douxie says to the Amulet. The Amulet flown up and checked every troll around...

I'm leaning against the pillar to see who it is...
"Rise, Trollhunter... and become." Merlins voice rung in the Amulet.
"Uh, I think your Amulet has the wrong troll." Says a female troll.

"No, the Amulet does not make mistakes. For whatever reason, it has chosen you." Merlin says. All eyes were in her...
most trolls glared at her with hateful eyes.
"Man, these trolls hold shit," I said to Jim.
He nodded his head.

"Speak the incantation." Merlin pushed.
I leaned up to see what the first Amulet was like...

"Find your purpose, the savior of our worlds." Merlins adds, as he places his crusty hand on her shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry... I can't accept," she says and ran out of the cave.
I sighed, "Jim, go and talk to her... she needs to know what you felt like when you had the same doubt..." I said he nodded and looked at Claire then left after her.

"(Y/n)? You sure your ok?" Claire asked. I nodded my head, "yeah I just need some water and just think what I'm going to do without my power... I'm nothing...." I said slowly and walked away. I could feel Douxie's stare on me so was Claire's...
—————
A/n- ok this is the last chapter I will post till the following Monday! It maybe short but it's ok 👍🏼