Chapter 7

(Y/n) POV-
As I caught up to them. I saw Steve and the king looking at a footprint.
"Fear not, for Steve will scour the enemy base," He saluted Lancelot and ran. "Hold, squire. Watch out for the-" before Lancelot could finish Steve stepped on a booby trap. I saw a dart hit Steve and he shrieked, he took another step forward but this time, he landed in two other booby traps. I sighed, another dart hit him and he moved forward again. And landed on another two traps, we all groaned as the several darts attacked his ass. As Steve moves so did the darts, his screams were echoed through the forest. We all laughed except for the king and Douxie and Claire. I was laughing my ass off I could feel Claire's glare, I stopped and cleared my throat, the sound of the darts faded so did the laughs of Lancelot and the old guy. Steve fainted the two guards grabbed him and held him.
"Well done, squire Steve," says Lancelot while moving Steve out the way.
"I love you guys." Steve slurred. "You guys are my best friends..."
After all that we heard voices. Steve and Lancelot was on the ground looking over head to see Jim and some other troll with him. "Damn it," I cursed under my breath. I was on the ground next to Steve, "Dude we have to do something," I whispered yelled at Steve. "Uh, oh, no, what do I do, what do I do?" Steve whispered to himself completely dodging my question. I sighed thinking in what to do.
"Oh, snap a mosquito!" Steve yelled and hitting Lancelot for him to miss his shot. I felt that smack when Pansy smacked me for making out with Malfoy. I saw the arrow fly and hit the female troll.
"Clumsy jackanape!" Yelled Lancelot.
"Oh, no! Another mosquito!" Steve said and began swatting Lancelot.
"Wait! My king, it's not safe!" Yelled Merlin. Douxie ran after them so did I.
————————
The next thing I knew the king swatted Jim. "So, sister. Your true loyalties stand revealed at last. I warned you not to return with a clean sword." The king says as he raised his sword up into the air to slash Jim. Claire and I yelled.
"What? What are you doing?" Asked the King. Morgana went head to head with her brother, "What I should have done years ago." Morgana stated. "You dare raise arms against your king?" The said angrily yet betrayed by his own flesh in blood. Both of them began to fight. Claire and I rushed to Jim, "Run, Jim," I yelled. While Claire and I picked up Jim from the ground for him to run.
"Get back here, you gravel-eater!" I heard Lancelot say. I turned and saw an arrow come for Claire, she used her powers to deflect it. Another one came at me, I also deflected it to Lancelot. "No one hurts my brother, bitch. Except for me," I said.
"What the...? She's a wit- Oh!" Lancelot fainted due to Steve hitting him on the head with a rock. "Oh-ho, man! That troll- came out of nowhere!" Yelled Steve exaggeratedly. Lancelot groaned as he got up, but Steve got him in the head again and chuckled nervously. Claire and I parted with Jim and ran back to the fight. Merlin flung Douxie into a tree along with Archie, talk about animal cruelty... anyways... "I do what I must for the greater good!" Yelled The king. "You throw us in chains, fearing what you cannot control, but we of magic are not lesser creatures, we are more!" Stated Morgana and she raised her arm and shot a beam of magic into the air to creat a whip.
"Stop! We found another way!" Claire says trying to reason with Morgana.
"We can do this peacefully!" Yelled Douxie. "The time for peace ended long ago." Morgan said darkly. "Morgana, he's not the enemy." I said trying to reason with her too. She flew up and looked at me with full eyes, "Now you side with my brother over your own kind? I trusted you! With your power and my power we can end this once and for all!" Morgan said to me know what I am... "You're just one of them..." She turned from me... "you're all against me, but I'm more powerful than you know. I'm more powerful than (Y/n)! Even if she bares the Goddess magic of Creation and Death!" Morgan yells taunting me with words I despise. She began to fly up more, "Ortum obumbratio!" She yelled. A giant shit wave dusted everyone, Claire was trying to keep her balance but it was greater and flew her back but not me I stand my ground... shadows began to come from the ground of Morgana. "Oh, buckets." Douxie says. Steve and Claire whimpered while I took out my staff,
———————
We all ran to the edge where the cliff meets rising seas. We all began to fight, I saw Claire struggling, and kicked the shadow off of her and stabbed it with the end of my staff to hear it shriek. "Thanks." "Anytime,"
Douxie kept dodging attacks, Steve was trying to move fast, until the shadow began to choke him out (kinky bitch I see you 👀)
"Your cruelty towards magic- kind knows no bounds! You have taken and taken, and now we take back!" She yelled. I was getting jumped my 4 shadows, I looked back and saw I'm near the edge of the cliff... I gasp I dint have enough strength to use my magic and my blood is running low. "Protect the king!" Yelled Merlin. Bitch you should be protecting me! The fuck I'm the die sat and last of my kind bitch who cares for that stuck up piece of shit!
Douxie came to my rescue, "Dove! Your okay?" He asked as his hand rested on my cheek, "Yes I'm fine now go! I'll be behind you," I said he nodded and took off with me behind.
The shadow got me and Douxe and began to punch us, hell nah I'm not losing to a shadow be looking like Headless Nickalos if he was a female when on period bitch.
—————
Time skip cuz no one wants a sad ending.... Sikeeee bitch I like sad ones makes me feel better about my self...
————
The castle was gloomy with sad sky's, "Now Magic has truly taken everything from me." Said the king sadly. I followed Douxie behind while I held my arms over my chest sadly...
"No, I failed. Master, I- I'm so sorry." Douxie says sadly while holding the Time thingy... "This is why you don't meddle with time." Merlins says.
"But I tried. I tried to fix it." Douxie slumped onto the floor and opened the time box, so did I slumped and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, as I put my head into his.
"Don't you see, boy? There is no 'fixing' anything. Everything change has consequences. Knowing the future is responsibility to bear with caution, lest you cause worse things to happen." Merlin says as he walked. Leaving Douxie and I. "Morgana's dead, Excalibur's broken, and the love of my life is hurt. That never happened." Douxie complained.

A/n- heller everyone! Like I said I promised and here it is... I have a question... should I make a lemon?? Cause Douxie is stressed on getting us home... or no???? Pls let me know!