Chapter 9

(Y/n) POV-
I was there on the floor while Douxie was getting a lecture on love.
"Hey at least we don't have to see Steve in his Birthday suit," I heard Archie say. When I felt something cover my vision. I took something off from my head I held it up and saw Underwear!? "Steve!?" I yelled. I turners and saw his junk was out as he jumped in. "Fuck my eyes I've been blinded by flatness and micro penis self!" I yelled and covered my eye. "Too late!" Yelled Steve as he splashed in.
"Oh, no! My eyes!" Yelled Lock.
"Oh, I can't unsee that now!" Says Latch.
———————
Douxie was trying to use his magic to light a fire. "Move it amateur this is a job for the goddess," I said as fire crept onto my finger tip and I lit the twigs. "You know I could have got it?" He sighed. "Um I did not? Cuz from the looks of it your amateur magic is useless. Like your lack of your pull out game." I said. He got into my face while we both growled at each other. "Guys! Stop!" ClIre pulled us apart and she set me down next to her.
"Jeez, how long is Coach wizard gonna take?" Steve says changing the subject.
Steve charged that lock and latch with his sword. But failed when Latch or whatever it's name is almost ate Steve.
Steve began to beg for them to open up.
Anyways, Ive been thinking if Claire could use her Shadow void... "Wait!" I said still thinking. Everyone looked at me, "What if we use Claire's Shadow magic for us to go through the door!? Merlin doesn't know shadow magic!" I said with a smirk.
"Actually that could work," douxie thought about it.
"Like duh! I am a genius. Claire! You have to use all ur focus into that wall where Merlin went through could you do that?" I asked her. "Um I think I could but I would need help." Claire looked at me. "Well I've done it around the house when Jim locks the door for me to practice so how is this any different?" I said as I rubbed my neck. She nodded and put down the book.
————————
"Ok. There's different things that works for different people. Let's try this." I said I moved Claire to the center of the line where Lock and Latch met down the middle.
"Close your eyes," I ordered Claire. She did so. "Let go of everything. Feel, touch, but not sense you need that. Then I want you to picture an old door..." I said I waited for her. "Do you see a door? If you do what do you see on the door? Like color, is it new or old looking?" I asked. "It's a dark color old looking door." She says with her eyes shut.

"Okay that's good. You have Old Door Tom. It's rare only seen in books, is it closed? Like is it locked?"
"Yeah it is?" She responded.
"What do you do when you see a locked door? What would YOU do?"
"I would just use a key."
"Yes! What do you put in when you lock or open a door? But what key?"
"A key?"
"Yes a key. Let me rephrase the question. Who is the key? Or what is the key?"
"It's... magic?"
"Yes and no. It's the person who sees the door. Who is that?"
"It's me?"
"Yes! I want you to go through the key hole as you  are the key!"
"Ok... I Ca not go through! Something is stopping me!"
"Ok. I don't want to scare you so imma put my hand into your shoulder but I need your eyes to be closed again."
"Ok do you feel that power? That's what you need. It may be tiring but I need you to try! That's the last of my power, I need you to get that up there!"
"I got through!" Claire yelled.
The void went through her hands then onto the wall!
"Yes! Claire you did it!" I cheered.
"It's all thanks to my teach." Si says as she hugged me. "Now let's go get that crusty dude." I said.
I walked past douxie as he looked at me amazed like botch I know I am 💅🏼
——————
"What do we do now?" I asked.
"Let's just find the Lady. And everything will be fine." Douxie says as he picked up Excalibur from the sand.
We somehow stepped onto a boat. And the lanterns flicked on.
"Ok? That's not creepy at all," I said. But the boat began to float of shore. "AHHHHHH!" Yelled Steve as he tries to wash us back to shore.
"Steve leave it be. Damn I should have brought my wand..." I sighed and feeling light headed.
"(Y/n)? You ok?" Claire asked as she held be up. "Yeah I guess." I said.