Chapter 6

(Y/n) POV-
We rode into the forest, I was behind Merlin, and the King.
"These tracks look fresh," says Lancelot, Douxie got off first then helps me off.
"What are you doing where?" Asked Merlin while Douxie had an arm around my waist, "I'm going to fix the timeline for us to get back," Merlin sighed. "I have to protect the king,"
"Come on," Claire whispered we looked around not trying to act suspicious. I heard galloping, I turned slightly and saw Jasmine.
"Jasmine! What a pleasant surprise, what do you need? It's dangerous out here," Merlin says. Jasmine got off of the horse, "Since my recantation could be here, why can't I," she says while looking at Douxie. Claire saw my face, i was glaring daggers, and hexes in my head just wanting to use telekinesis on her. "Douxie~" she chanted. "Ah, hell nah bitch," I said. Claire held me back while Douxie and her talked not know what's going on behind them.
While I calmed down I grazed a tree stump and saw a carving of the names of Arthur and his love,
"Douxie, come here," I dragged him away from Jasmine. "Look, what if we could use this as a memory," I said while holding hands with him. He was concentrated on the carving and I sneeked Jasmine a smirk. I could hear her fuming.
Douxie touched the stump and all around was Blue sparks flying. "It's magic!" Yelled a guard. Merlin looked at Douxie, Douxie gave him a rock and roll sign. Merlin sighed, "Stay down. It's just magic," Merlin explains.
I saw the king with Morgana and his betrothed.
"I knew there was something lurking in the shadows. Morgana and her loaves Magic," The king traces the stump.
"You knew it was dangerous, still you let her go," The king said sadly while looking at his sister.
"I know. She dragged me out here after hours," Morgana said sadly too. "I never meant for any of this to happen," Morgana went on. "I miss her so," Morgana ended with that.
We took out the time thingy and saw the King and Morgana on good terms. "Trolls! Over here!" Yelled a guard. "No, no, no," Dousie said the timeline went back to red. Claire and I sighed, "So much for fixing this," I said. "Come one! Jim needs us," Claire says while running into the woods. "Come on," says Douxie running after Claire.
"Do you really think Douxie loves you?" I turned and saw Jasmine. "Of course I do," I said who Turing my back, "I mean you look like me, but you are me," that's all she said and went into the distance. I shook off the feeling, and ran after them.

A/n- heller everyone! Sorry for not posting yesterday I believe, I had to cram in an exam but here it is! I n ow it ain't much but I will update tonight or tmr!