Chapter 19

(Y/n) POV-
"Welcome back to the 21st Century!" Douxie announced.
"Ah! Sweet, sweet pollution. How I missed you!" Says Steve as he inhaled the air.

My phone ranged off the charts.

"O shit! Doux they have a new album out from (f/b)!" I said as I looked through my messages.

"So many messages..." groaned Steve as he checks his as well.

I heard yelling and looked up fast and saw Jim yelling in pain.
"Jim!" I yelled for him.

The shard is continuing the process...
"Hold on, please!" Pleaded Claire.
"Man, oh, man! Can this get any worse!?" Shouted Steve trying to calm down.

We then looked up and saw the flying castle going down!

"Need a lift?" Douxie asked as we popped up.

"Douxie!? But your trapped in the past!" Archie says as he flew up to us.
"Not anymore," I chimed in with a hint of sadness.

"Tok you long enough. We have much to talk about." Merlin says as he looked at the both of us.

"Oh, no, Jimbo! What's happening to him?" Asked Toby. We all ran over to Jim. "Since we were stuck in the past the shard stopped going in but once we returned into the present, it continued," I explained at I helped Claire to hold him.
"I'm getting everyone home safe, as promised." Douxie says in a sterner voice.
"Not yet! We're missing one!" Says Merlin looking around.
"Merlin!" We turned and saw Nari jumped onto the ship.
The castle begs to fall apart as we moved.
"Douxie!" I yelled as part of the tower was over us.
"Hold on!" He yelled back.
Everyone screamed.
I sighed as did Douxie...
We then landed to see the school destroyed... "Man! Who am I gonna boss around now?" Steve complained.

"Aw, man! I never cleaned out my locker!" Steve changed his tone.
"Your beautiful school home was crushed." Nari says sadly. I put a hand on her small shoulder and smiled as so did she.
"So... now that we cheated death, quick Q. Who's the little magic plant lady?" Toby asked.
"Nari. She renounced the Arcane Order and sought asylum in Camelot." Merlin explained to Tobys little teen mind.

"Jimbo," I whispered under breath as I ran to him.
"Poor soul. Your corruption... I feel it worsening!" Nari says while backing away from Jim.

"Jim, you have to stay with me and Claire." I said while grasping his hand as he squeezed it.

"Jim hurt. Dying." Arrgh says sad.

"There has to be something we can do." Douxie says.

"I might have someone...." I said as I reached out my phone to click on the one and only Hermione Granger.

"Come on, come on..." I whispered.

"Hello?"
"Hermione thank Merlin! I need you help fast!"
"What's happening?"
"My brother has a shard of something evil in him. He doesn't have much time and it's going into his heart! Is there any cure!?"
"I don't know I need to know what's it is exactly,"
"It's long and sharp, it's black and it somehow has the power to go into people's hearts and corrupt it,"
"Here! It's a Green Shard junky found in the mountains of The Middle Earth! But... it doesn't say any cure..."
"No..."
"I'm sorry (N/n)... I'll call you right back once I ask Dumbledore."

I ended the call as I sobbed...

"There isn't no cure... she looked through the books of the library and the Forbidden library... nothing!" I yelled as I threw my phone onto the ground.

Douxie hugged me from behind. "We just have to improvise..." he whispers in my ear.

"I told you nine centuries ago, there isn't." Merlin adds
"You remember what happened?" Douxie asked confused.