Chapter 20

(Y/n) POV-
'Why does this shit always happens to me!?'
I yelled at myself.
I kept shaking my leg as I sat in the floor with my hands on one another thinking.
'Come on! You are a Lake! I'm (Y/n) (M/n) Lake, I've been through hell back at school! For fucks sake, I'm a (H/n) (house sorted name), hanging with the golden trio! I almost died fighting with Voldy for almost 5 years!'
"(Y/n)?"
Said a soft voice. I looked up and saw Nari.
"Hey," I responded.
She crouched down next to me.
"I'm sorry for putting through this. For everything, including your brother," she says as she placed her hand on my arm. I smiled as I felt tears coming on.
"(Y/n), you are a very strong witch, with powers so unimaginable that no one could handle. Except you," she says as she wiped away my tears.
"I'm just scared. For the first time, I'm actually scared. I put my life at risk every year back in London, but when it comes to this? I'm terrible at keeping the world safe. I could only keep so many people safe, that's what I hate," I whispered as I buried my face into my hands.

"Your not scared, it's called doubting. Your doubting yourself, knowing that your powerful," she says in a whisper. I sighed and nodded.
—————
Douxie's POV-
I was worried about (Y/n). I know she's mad at me for calling her a friend but when she asked out Krel on a date!?
I sighed as I remembered when I first met her past self....
Flashback-
"Now then, now then! Gather around, milords and ladies! Test your luck with the Lad o' Fortune!" I said as I switch three cups around.
"Now remember, keep your eye on the prize," I showed the crowd the leather ball in my hand.
"Find the ball to win it all! Find the ball to win it-"
"Hey!"
"Oh, hello,"
"I will give it a go!" Said a guard as he toss me a golden coin.
"Keep your eye in the cup," my voiced cracked.
I was switching the cups around for him to choose.
"Easy pickin's, eh?"
He lifted up the middle cup, "Ha! Eh...?" He said in confusion.
I tried to hold in my smile,
He tried to lift another one, but u slapped his hand away.
"Nah-Ah-Ah-Ah. Please, your Knightliness. Only one pick per play!" I announced.
The cup he was about to pick began to shake. I gasped as did the crowed. The Knight picked up the cup and looked inside it, 'fuzz buckets!' I cursed to myself. The crowed began to murmur, Archie pops out of the cup and turned into his dragon form.
"Oops?"
"Magic!"
"Oh, no,"
He tried to tackle me but u stepped back fast, "Gassus flotulous!" I said.
As blue gas cane from my hand to blind them.
I hid in the quietest part of the kingdom I could find.
I began to tip toe past the blue gas, when I turned my head to look, swords were out pointed to me.
I whimpered, "you may not know, but by the order of the King, use of magic has been outlawed-under penalty of instant death,"
I whimpered more, "oh... fuzz buckets,"

Jasmine's POV-
"Master, did you see that?" I asked as I pointed to the plaza and saw a ravened haired boy doing a trick.
"Jasmine, how many times do I have to tell you? Don't talk unless spoken to-"
"Master! See what he did?! He used the flotulous charm!" I interrupted him. Merlin sighed as he looked at the boy, I heard him make an 'hmm' sound.
"Can we follow him?" I asked as I settled down my spell book into the wooden table.
"Fine, we shall," he gave in.
Merlin used his magic to stop the guards from killing the boy.
"Oh...!"
I heard him say.
We came into view, he looked at Merlin an awe,
"Merlin Ambrosius!"
He says as he kneeled down in one knee.
"Thank you! I owe you my life!"
"And what sort of life would that be?" Merlin says as he walked closer to the boy.
I snickered as Merlin glared at me.
I stopped as the boy looked at me.

"What!? I thought you wanted to- I don't know, show him who's the professionals are!" I screeched as Merlin accepted that Hisirdoux boy to being his second apprentice.
"He has great power, I just know it," master simply says.
I sighed as I ran up with him.

"Hisirdoux? Not a bad name,"
————
End of flash back-

A/n sorry if I haven't posted in a month! Just family stuff going on! I know this is shit but here it it's ladies and gents!