Chapter 1

After the whole thing about Gumar and al that other crazy shit. Jim turned into a half troll to save the world and some shit. And for me? It turns out I can't turn into a troll like Jim could, but Merlin explained to me that I'm some Oracle. Meaning I'm like some god to the trolls or some shit I don't know didn't pay attention so now, here we are....
—————
(Y/n) POV-
Ever since Jim left with Merlin and Claire, Tobes and I have nothing to do. "I miss Jim," Toby says while we walk with Steve in the night with Arrg. I sighed, "I miss him too, I also miss Claire," I said waking slower. "So how are you and Douxie doing?" Toby asked. I sighed harder, "He's always with Jim and doesn't have time for me. Ever since We all found out I'm some Oracle for the trolls he's been distant. I mean my tattoos are growing in due to each mission we accomplished, but when ever he has time or something he would make stuff up and go with Jim and Merlin. Leaving me with your guys." "I mean it's not a bad thing. I mean I just miss him," I said with my arms crossed over my chest and sadly glance at the stars above.
"I know how you feel, Jim has this Trollhunter thing all into his ear along with Claire," Toby said with hope. "I miss my Butt-kicking-angle-girlfriend!" Cried Steve. Arrg patted his back softly.
"Um ok?" Toby and I said in union.

"Lady (Y/n)," someone said or something. We looked around and saw the same cat that was that the cafe where Douxie works at. "I never caught your name, cat," I said facing the black cat. He licked himself and looked at me, "My name is Archie, lady (Y/n) we need to bring you to Merlin. Seems like he has a task for you, and your friends," Archie says and jumped down from the trash. "Um, ok? Where are we going?" Toby asked. "To the Shop,"

------------------

Douxie's POV-

"But Master we can't bring (Y/n)!" I said trying to reason with him. "And why not?" Merlin asked while packing things we need. "Because she might get hurt or even worst," I faced palmed myself in my face until I heard the bell ring, "Archie! There you are, you got lady (Y/n) and her friends?" Merlin asked while Archie nodded his head. I saw (Y/n) walk through the door with Toby and Steve. She looked beautiful! Like the day we first met...

"Day dream about her later." Merlin says as he hit my head with a book. I groaned and rubbed my head. "(Y/n)! What a pleasant surprise! What are you doing here?" I asked with nervousness in my voice. She looked at me funny, "Um, to be honest I don't know," She says while Merlin stacked stuff into her hands. "Let me get those," I offered, I grabbed some stuff. "Merlin, do you REALLY need these stuff? I mean it feels like your acting like a pack rat," (Y/n) says while dropping stuff. 

"Yes I do," Merlin was rushing everywhere. "Ok, Merlin whats going on?" (Y/n) asked...

(Y/n) POV-

I felt the ground shake a little, I saw some big like works cover the windows, "Douxie! You lead them here!?" Yelled Merlin, "Hehe, maybe..." HE says scratching the back of his neck. We all dashed up to the roof while leaving me with my staff,  my outfit transformed. I was next to Douxie, he smirked, "So my little dove, you wore that for me~" he said I rolled my eyes, while I cast a spell to hit the worms behind us. "Um, no." I said while pushing him up.

-----------------------

(Y/n) POV-

We flew up into the clouds. It was beautiful! I still had my outfit on I felt eyes burning into me, "Douxie, don't look at me like that," I said while looking up in the stars.

"What? can I look at my beautiful Dove sexually?" He asked. We all groaned, "Dude we have a mission. Can we talk about sex later?" I asked while hugging him, he hugged back then kissed down my neck, "Dude!" I laughed while we arrived to a castle in the sky.