chapter III

Genesis Malloy POV

I settle in the room comfortably. My clothes unpacked and packed in the wardrobe Gianna and I now share.
I'm propped on my bed with nothing to do, so I take out today's homework and decide to catch-up.
But my mind refuses to focus on the lab report in front of me, instead, I find my mind drifting to today's events in the lab. The green eyed boy.. he's the most beautiful person I've ever seen. Even in the daft uniform, he looked stunning.  That's when I remember the others who were next to him or around him. A rose blonde girl, dirty blonde boy and another dark haired boy, they are hard to miss how could I have not noticed them then and there? They were beautiful as well.
Then I remember the chocolate brown eyes that were looking at me from the corner of my eye. He had long brown hair tied in a man bun. He had a sly smirk on, and exuded the bad boy aura.
I guess I was so nervous I didn't have time to register everything around me.
I'm snapped out of my reverie when Gianna busts through the door from her shower.
"Hey what are you still doing here! It's dinner time and your late, miss Mara doesn't like people bing late for dinner. And you have to meet the rest of our house mates. Then Mrs Huddleston. " she says the last part in a cold shiver.
"Oh, I'm not that hungry but I guess I have to meet everyone. " I say
" I forgot to tell you, our house mates are the elite 5." She says apologetically.
" Amber Preston and Rose share a room left of ours in the hall way, and the boy's rooms are downstairs".
I throw on a tank top on top of my sweatpants and join Gianna by the door.
By the time we get to the dinner, it seems people are already at the table and miss Mara is serving the dinner.
My jaw almost drops open when I take in the people at the table.
Stunning green eyed boy and the other four.
"Sorry I'm late for dinner miss Mara, I was just helping Genesis settle in," Gianna mumbles under her breath to miss Mara.
" well stop pining your lateness on the new girl Gianna, I will not tolerate it again," she says playfully stern.
What's your name dear?" She asks me gently, but before I can open my mouth, someone reply so on my behalf.
" Genesis, her name is Genesis."
The boy with the chocolate brown eyes and a man bun says, staring intently into me eyes. And I'm frozen to the spot.
"You're welcome darling Genesis, you can take whatever sit you like." Miss Mara says and just when I'm about to take a seat, the blonde haired girl leaves the table and stomps off upstairs, and I notice the green eyed boy clutching his fork in a death grip, turning his knuckles white.
" well don't mind Amber, she's just a tad frustrated today." Says the rose blonde girl who I'm guessing must be Rose, Amber's roommate from what Gianna told me.
I take a seat next to Gianna.
"Sorry for not introducing ourselves earlier, Genesis." The boy in a man bun says apologetically
" my names Conrad, that's Rose, mikhail and Raphael." He says politely, pointing at them and them giving a polite nodd upon mentioning there names.
" oh, I forgot thats-" but he's cut short by the green eyed boy.
"My name is L'ange, L'ange Thorpe." He says quietly and I politely nod.
The tension in the air was so thick you could cut it with a knife.