chapter X

L'ange POV

Everything seems to happen on slow motion.

Genesis' canine teeth are extending, lengthening, thining to needle points.
Her emerald green eyes are beautifully luminous now.

She hissed in Archers direction, an amazingly reptilian sound.
In an instant, faster than my eyes can see, Genesis is pining Archer to the floor, looking at him in sheer hunger.

Archers eyes are still vacant, seemingly unaware of what is now happening.

I'm stunned at what just happened. Trying to digest the fact that Genesis is indeed a vampire.

With a sudden burst of energy, I lunge myself at Genesis, forcefully pushing her off Archer.
She recovers quickly as she registers the new threat. She hisses at me, and at inhuman speed, she's now standing in front of me.

She grabs my wrists and locks them.
" I'm going to bite you instead ." She says in sheer anger.
And now I could feel the warmth of her face near my skin; I could feel her breath on my throat.

I feel a swathe of warmth as she licked my throat once.
I concentrate hard on letting her do it.
Then there's a pain that makes my teeth ache. Her teeth pierced my skin, sharp as obsidian.

Then the release of blood flowing. Angel's blood was life sustaining, satisfying and overpowering. Her drinking my blood will overpower her and make her weak for a few hours.
Her vampire body is too weak to hold it in without her giving out. But when she awakes, she will be stronger than she ever was before, making her the ultimate predator.

Suddenly, I felt as though I were being pulled by a swift current, dragged and tumbled into  Genesis' mind. Electricity cracked through my body.
I felt Genesis weaken and her legs giving away and I hold her tightly against me.
My wings burst open and I fly through the broken window, holding her against me and taking her away from the terrified students.
I know the others will handle the situation well, possibly erasing their memories of anything that they saw.

In no time, I make it to our house, straight to Mrs Huddleston's quarters.

***********************************
I'll be updating two to three chapters a week ( I.E every Friday or Saturday. If you're confused on any part of the story or that some parts don't make sense, please don't hesitate to tell me... that also includes any grammatical errors in the text. Thank you for reading!!!
****************************