The Magic Letters (2)

Harry and I were both locked in the cupboard for the escape of the boa I sighed flipping the page of magazine that I snuck, my mask remained on my face and Harry looked at me quizzically we were in here for weeks and he sighed as well "why do you wear that mask?" He asked and I froze mid page turn, he never asked me about my mask and I panicked looking away from him hiding my face "uh... It's nothing Harry..." I said quietly and bit my lip. "I am forbidden in taking it off..." I said and looked away "Sam... You wear that mask all day and sometimes when you sleep..." He said worried and I closed the book I was reading and looked at Harry before the door unlocked and we were assigned chores Harry didn't speak to me afterwards and I sighed, I was setting up breakfast again and I heard the mail "Dudley get the mail" Vernon growled and Dudley whined "make Harry get the mail" Vernon huffed and looked at his nephew who had a horrified look on his face, "Harry get the mail" Vernon grumbled at his nephew while Dudley checked out his new uniform "make Dudley get it" and I choked on saliva and laughed slightly and shook my head, "Dudley hit him with your cane" Vernon huffed and Harry ducked out of the way of it and went to the front door. Harry returned handing me a letter and keeping one for himself and handing the rest to Vernon, "Dad Sam and Harry ave a letter!" Dudley quipped Petunia ripped from my hands as Dudley did Harry and I yelped in surprise jumping back and making sure my mask was on properly. "Cupboard now!" Vernon snapped at the both of us and I jumped again rushing to it my head down as Harry followed, I entered "can you tell me now why the mask?" Harry asked and I sighed "Petunia and Vernon made me swear not to show or tell anyone... Sorry Harry..." I said softly looking down tears in my eyes, I brushed them away and looked at Harry "what do you think were on those letters?" I asked moving my head to the side like a dog, Harry shrugged slightly and sighed again "sorry I keep asking about your mask... I just have never seen you without it..." He said and I nodded in understanding "its alright Harry" I said looking at him warmly since her couldn't see my smile.

Harry and I dozed off in the room we were moved to, it was Dudley's old gaming room not like the git needed it anyway, "hey Harry... When's your birthday?" I asked looking at him he looked at me and smiled "July 31" He said and I nodded slightly humming in response, "When was yours again Sammy?" He asked we never actually told each other much of anything since we were separated I sighed "October 28th" I said smiling amused even though he couldn't see it, Harry nodded and smiled at me and I went to read when Vernon walked in "come help with chores" he huffed and I sighed shaking my head and followed Harry down with my long hair down and my oversized hoodie on, 'If Harry's Birthday was on the 31st that meant it was in two days'  I smiled to myself and kept walking helping Harry with handing out the cookies and stuff, "its Sunday... Want to know what's best about Sunday?" Vernon asked looking at all of us smugly and studied his cookie "Dudley?" He asked and Dudley shrugged "I dunno" the boy said and I spoke up "no mail.." Harry and I said at the same time and we looked at each other, "that you are right you two" Vernon said as I looked out the window to see owls upon owls outside and my brow screwed together in confusion. Suddenly a low rumble started and my eyes widened and I looked around scared Harry looking around too, letters started spewing out of the fireplace through windows out of the furnace piece over the stove and out of the toaster (from the lego game), Harry jumped up grabbing two letters and he took off with me following him I was confused as I followed Vernon grabbed me and threw me into the wall as he grabbed Harry "It's our letters!" Harry yelled as the mail slot exploded and more letters flew in, "he are leaving this place, going far, far away!" Vernon said turning slightly red then purple. "Daddy's gone mad hasn't he?" Dudley asked looking at his mother terrified as letters upon letters were piling up everywhere, we packed our bags and got into the car and did exactly what Vernon said we were doing going far, far away.

I hope you guys are enjoying, I am actually having a lot of fun with this... its moving a little smoother then the last one I did... I am apologize if it is moving too slow but I am having fun trying to keep it as close as possible without going rouge..