Burns, Scars, and Jelly Beans?! (15)

My hands were shaking as Quirrell looked at the both of us over, "you two were supposed to be dead long ago" He said and looked at me "burning to death... and you" he said looking at Harry making Harry jump slightly. "Where is the stone?" The man asked and Harry didn't move "stand at the mirror boy!" Quirrell shouted making me flinch and he looked at me, " Did you both expect p-poor p-professor Quirrell not to do it?!" He snapped and Harry stepped in front of the mirror after Quirrell kept going about us being stupid and weak, I looked down when he mentioned my mother and how my father ran away hiding. Tears pricked my eyes and I sighed before I looked up to see Harry motioning me over,  I joined him in front of the mirror and I did seeing what I did before and I bit my lip, "what do you two see?" The professor spoke hand gripping my scarred shoulder and I used every restraint I could to cease the flinch. "I see myself... With my future husband... I do not know his name... But... I see him..." I said and Quirrell huffed as Harry let out a shaky breath, "I see myself winning the quidditch cup..." Harry said grabbing my hand and squeezed it gently signalling that he had something in his pocket and I heard a hiss. "They... Are lying..." It hissed out and a shiver went down my spine and I sucked in a fearful breath as I stepped away from the mirror, I turned to see Quirrell taking off his turban and I gasped seeing a second face my insides flipped and I gulped "H-Harry..." I squeaked my eyes wide.  The face twitched and contorted and my burn lit on fire I made a strangled noise of pain collapsing and gripping my jaw, tears pricked my eyes again as Harry grabbed his forehead "Harry.... Potter" the voice spat and I flinched as the burning continued "Samantha... Lupin" the voice spat again and I glared at the face my eyes watering in pain as I huffed at him. "Sammy come on!" Harry shouted grabbing my hand and pulling me with him, "don't let them get away!!!" The voice screeched and fire lit up making me scream in shock and jump back, I jumped too far and ended up falling off the side of the step and I fell, my head made contact with the step and I gasped in pain as I felt a warm liquid fall from my temple. I couldn't move as I whimpered in pain and noticed Harry laying a little away from me as he tried to move to stop Quirrell from advancing on me, I whimpered again in pain "leave her, you can deal with her after" the voice hissed "get the boy" it snapped and Quirrell made his beeline to Harry but I couldn't move "H-Harry..." I whimpered out tears pricking my eyes. Harry grabbed Quirrell's hand and I began to stand, Quirrell's hand started to burn and my eyes widened in shock, "ahhhh!!!" Quirrell screamed "stop panicking and get the damn boy!" Quirrell stepped forward again and Harry put his hands on the side of Quirrell's face. "AHHHHHH!!!" Quirrell screamed as he basically melted, I felt wind and a smoke face blew through me and Harry, I screamed in fear as I collapsed and fell on my knees before landing on my front hand out. I looked over seeing Harry had fallen too, his eyes closing as he and I both passed out.

I awoke suddenly my mask was no longer on my face and I looked around in a panic, I saw the silver owl perched on my bedside table and it was darker outside, "good to see you awake Mrs. Lupin Harry left this morning" He said and I looked at the source of the voice it was Headmaster Dumbledore and my jaw dropped, "D-Dumbledore..." I said in confusion and he smiled at me his eyes glittering in amusement "you look like your mother... And I can see your father's inability to follow rules and his stubborn attitude" He mused making my eyes look down. "Quicksilver here has been waiting with two letters for you" Dumbledore said smiling and I looked at him "I woulda said let Ash deliver letters but she is still too young" Dumbledore said and I nodded smiling. "Your friends are waiting and here" He said handing me a newer mask with a canine paw on it, "and this" he handed me the two letters and the necklace my eyes widened when I noticed the necklace wasn't on. My mid back blonde hair was in a low ponytail and I moved it to put the necklace back on, I walked out to see little no one and I headed to the Great Hall since it was about dinner time. 

I entered through the large door to see multiple people eating and talking my heart hit my throat when I felt someone ram into me, I squeaked and looked up to see Harry looking at me smiling his eyes warm, "I am so glad you're alright" He said hugging me and I smiled slightly then Hermione and Ron came and hugged me, I looked at them smiling and they sat me down "so... What happened with the stone?" I asked looking at Harry. He explained how Dumbledore and Flamel agreed to destroy the stone I nodded and smiled behind my mask, I took off my mask to eat I had some vegetables and an apple. "aren't you going to eat more?" Harry asked and I shook my head "not really hungry" I said putting my mask back on and Harry nodded sighing. 

I felt eyes on me and I turned to see Draco looking at me my eyes narrowed slightly but he looked away quickly as he spoke to his buddies, I shook my head and stood "I am going back to my common room... I need sleep..." I said feeling claustrophobic of the amount of people in the Great Hall.  Harry, Ron, and Hermione nodded saying goodnight as I made my way out I left the large room and sighed going to a wide balcony instead for fresh air, I sighed looking out at the stars, the moon, Griffindor won the House Cup I don't really mind I sighed before turning and running right into someone my two letters fell out of my pocket and onto the ground and my mouth fell open behind my mask, I huffed and grabbed my letters off the ground before looking at the person who knocked me over. "Malfoy... What are you doing here?" I asked the boy that always picked on me and bullied me and he shrugged "came to make sure you got to your Common Room I guess..." He said, I raised a brow and looked at him "why do you care?" I asked looking at him unimpressed, he shrugged "I don't know just don't want Pansy hurting you... Since you just got out of the Hospital Wing"  he said and I sighed and shrugged "okay..." I said and started towards the Common Room and remained quiet while Draco spoke about his excitement about the next year I rolled my eyes, "thank you for walking me" I said looking at Draco and he nodded and noticed my necklace and he smiled "where did you get the necklace?" He asked and my right hand went to my necklace and I sighed shrugging "got it for Christmas from a friend" I said and he nodded "good night Lupin" He said and walked away as I entered I went to my dorm and packed my stuff to go home.