Chapter 52 - Lucifer's End

My wing were out, my eyes danced between white, black and red. As lucifer stood in front of me his anger at the surface.

"You knew what happen with the ritual" lucifer screamed letting his magic anger destroy the wall around us. Demons started to surround us.
"Lucifer do you really want a war?" ask crowley would stood by my side.

"Technically, I didn't know i would gain death's power for sure. It was about 50/50" i said with a smirk making lucifer madder he threw crowley out of the way then put his burning hand my neck. "Remove your hand before i rip it off" i growled showing my teeth.

"Give me the power or i kill everyone you care for" he threatened i laughed pushing him off me. "You can't we have a deal every misfits, loved and people under my protection. Are yours to protect and you can't harm" i smirk he roared then charged at me making a sword appear in his hand then aiming for my head. I teleported away.

"If you wouldn't give it too me then I will kill you too get it" lucifer said the whistled a command to his demons that charged towards me.  "Crowley now" i yelled and just like that Crowley teleported away leaving me alone.

"Duck" i say has i look at the 20 plus demon running to rip my head off

Zander's POV

We all sat around the dinner table waiting for news from roxie. The table is set and loaded with goodies for taco night with everyone seated however nana refuses to let us eat...

"Nana come on" taz whines
"No you will wait you roxie, just afew more minutes she has been missing way too many meals. She going to get sick and be weak.."
"She will be fine nana" jules interrupted a teary eyed nana.
"Roxie is strong and smart, she will be safe if not she will call us" i added
"I know" nana said with a soft smile

"Great, can we eat now" taz said annoyed
"No young man wait 10 minutes" growled nana
"Awwe come on she is probably dead anyways, im alive and hungry"  cried taz which wasnt the smartest idea. That one sentences pissed everyone at the dinner table off but no o e was madder then nana.

Nana pick up the knife, leaned to her left where taz sat and stabbed it down full force barely missing his arm that rested on the table.
"My daughter is alive and you will learn your matters at my dinner table or you won't be alive for your next meal" nana spat in rage.

"Damn when I didnt think a women could get any Sexier you go ahead and prove me wrong mia" said crowley in the doorway to the kitchen. Nana straighten up removing the knife from the table.
"You, young man are not welcome at my table." Nana say pointing then knife at crowley.
"I assure you mia I'm not a young man and if you agree to spend a night with me I'm sure you would change you mind" crowley said sending a wink at nana.
"And watch you put your fossil teeth in a jar, no thank you" nana shot out at crowley
"Oh snap" taz laugh making me roll my eyes

"What are you doing here crowley?" I said Annoyed but trying to get him away from nana.
"To see if this lovely lady would go on a date and to.."
"I told you many times no now get your butt out of my house" growled nana interrupting crowley
"Dont think i don't see you check out my ass nana, and I was was saying before you interrupted me. Roxie sent me to come get you guys" crowley said calmly I jump to my feet.

"What" i yell
"Roxie needs help" crowley said calmly like he was talking about the weather.
"You asshole, my daughter needs help and you sit here and flirt with me" nana yelled throwing  her empty plate at crowley only for him to duck and it smash against the wall.
"Now nana I assure you roxie is fine, she was facing off a couple dozen demons what i saw her." Crowley said with a blank expression.

I panicked and tried to teleport to her but I ended up hitting the wall. "Easy there lover boy, roxie will teleport all of you. Just need to open your mind and call out to her" crowley said with a teasing grin.