Chapter 34 - All into One

Thomas above.

Taking a deep breath i stood up on my feet, i look to find that the dark shadow was no other then thomas standing behind about 6 men. I shook my head, still the same chicken shit i knew hime to be.

"Where is lily" i asked dusting off my pants

"Hello to you to. Hows the family?" Thomas say sarcastically

"Cut the shit thomas and answer the damn question"

"She is safe and will remain that way. If you grant me a deal."

"Fine, you will get your deal after i see her. And after explain how the fuck you are not dead?" I see a smug grin grow on thomas's face.

"I made a deal with a witch to grant me a protection spell in exchange for some of your blood. After she served her purpose i killed her after giving her regular demon blood. No way was i going to give a common witch one of the most power substances on earth or even keep it in my possession" he answered i was both pissed and relieved. Pissed i didnt think of him having a protection spell and relieved he wasnt dumb enough to give away my blood.

"Now lily"

"No deal first then i will give you lily"

"Fine what are you terms?"

"You will combine your reaper, demon and your 3rd part together and follow my order for as long as i say. In return ill give you lily"

"I'll combine my hybrid together. I will follow orders for 1 month. And you will give me lily and your soul" i countered

"3 months"

"2 months"

"Fine. You will listen to my orders for 2 months and i will give you my soul and lily."

"Deal" before he could change his mind i stepped towards him sealing our deal. He pulls away from me resting his hand a bit to low on my back. I small smirk grew on my face but i tried my best to hid it.

"Bring in the girl" thomas order his men.

After a few minutes the door Swang open and in came 2 men one tall and other short. In between them was lilly wearing jeans and a pink top that were covered in dirt and blood, she had test stains on her face, bruises here and there. Looking at her made my blood boil  how dare he do this to his own sister.

I reach out to grab her but Thomas pushed me away and reached her first  then pulled her father away from my reach making her cry.
"No touching her until you transform, im not stupid i know you are going to take off as soon as you have her." He says i shake my head doesnt this asshole know i am bound to the deal, cant break it even if i wanted to.

"Roxie, you came" cried lily. She tried to step toward me but she got pull back again.
"Of course sweetie" i said with a half smile
"Roxie, im scared" she scared while a tear ran down her face. I need to get her out of here.

"Enough! Start your transformation" ordered thomas. Pulling lilly tight hurting her. Once i change it wont be save for her near me. Then an idea came to me, i hope this works i said to myself.

I nodded to Thomas then bought forward my reaper, while i took strength from my sire line. I focused on lily, i pictured her standing with zander in my livingroom at misfit manor. I felt a strong pull almost like she was be pulled towards me. I could feel my eyes turn pure white. I heard a gasp from lily then i felt her leave passing through me as if she was a ghost, i feel another ghost like shadow pass through me but i ignore it. Then i blinked my eyes a few times to see her appear beside zander. He began to cry and held her tight.