Chapter I

This was it. The night I finally will lose my virginity. Andrew my boyfriend and I have been discussing this for a while. We just had to find the right moment.

Andrew Sullivan was the poster face of the typical bad boy. He had these brooding brown eyes that never seemed to indicate how he was feeling. His shaggy brown hair was unkempt, but somehow always looked stylish. Andrew never participated in any sports--he claimed he didn't want to be whipped.

Andrew's two close friends Alvin Chase and Adrian Rose had the same thought process when it came to sports--they also had this bad boy aura to them. One time, a guy a year younger asked if Alvin was a chipmunk in disguise. While this guy intended to be funny, the trio found the joke distasteful. To reciprocate, the three of them tied him up to a tree after stripping him down to his whitey tighties. The poor kid was the brunt of school jokes for a solid month!

Somehow his friends had taken a liking to my friends, and we all happened to be dating. To the point sometimes we'd do everything together. Like triple dates. Weird how that worked out, considering the fact we all were polar opposites.

Regardless, my two best friends Melody and Elizabeth fell for Alvin and Adrian soon after I took a liking to Andrew. The feeling must have been mutual, because the boys decided to man up and ask my girl friends out.

The doorbell rang, snapping me out of my thoughts and putting my excitement into overdrive . After yelling goodbye to my mother, who responded with "Be careful!", I yanked open the door to see Andrew awkwardly standing on the porch.

"Hey," I greeted to my sexy, but brooding, boyfriend.

"Hey, Baby," Andrew responded as I gave him a peck on his lips. He snagged my hand with his and led me to his mustang. Oh, did I forget to mention my Mr. Brooding was rich? Well, his parents were rich, so he was rich by default.

We broke physical contact to go to our separate doors. Andrew didn't believe in opening the passenger door for anyone--not even a girl. He claimed the gesture was stupid, and I just let it go instead of arguing for chivalry. I wasn't one to be courted anyways. It wasn't my thing.

Andrew started up his mustang and threw the shifter into reverse, spitting gravel as he stepped on the gas. Once we were on the street, Andrew then shifted the mustang into drive and sped off.

"Where are we going tonight, Babe?" I probed Andrew out of curiosity.

A smirk spread across Andrew's face as he responded "You'll just have to wait and see."

I gave Andrew a pout, but let the question drop. Instead, I looked outside at the houses passing by. Each one had their own unique flair. That's what made me grow to like this neighborhood. Not just because I lived here.

Andrew sped through town, making his way north to the outskirts of town. I looked over at Andrew with an intrigued expression. Not much was north of town, save for a drive in movie theater. "Are we going to the outdoor movie theater?" I asked, voicing my curiosity.

Glancing at me, Andrew gave me a wink. "You've got it, Baby."

I was trying to think about what was playing tonight, but I was at a loss for answers. This was unchartered territory for me. I've never went to a drive in movie theater before.

As Andrew pulled into the movie theater, my nerves started to settle. I reached out and grabbed his hand. Andrew squeezed my hand and gave me a wink before paying the fee and grabbing us a bucket of popcorn and a couple drinks.

"Awe, thanks," I said as I grabbed the drink he held out to me. Taking a refreshing sip of the soda, I grabbed a handful of popcorn.

Andrew and I were only there for a few minutes before two familiar cars pulled up on either side of him. Taking in Adrian and Alvin and my two best friends, I frowned in realization that tonight wouldn't be just the two of us.