Chapter VI

"This is your place?" Anthony asked as he looked around my living room in awe.

"Yeah," I admitted, a little embarrassed.

He looked over at me for a brief amount of time before flickering his attention back on his surroundings. "This is pretty great." He focused his attention back towards me. "You are pretty amazing."

"Yeah? Why don't you show me by coming over and kissing me?" I said with a flirty wink.

Anthony complied by closing the distance between us and pulling me in for a big smooch on the lips. I snaked my arms around his neck to pull him closer. He wrapped his arms around me in a big bear hug. Whether it was the booze or the moment, I felt elated. We kissed for a long time, only pulling away for me to ask if he wanted to take things to the bedroom.

Anthony shook his head with a sly smile plastered on his face. "In just a moment." He grabbed my head between his hands and brought me in for another kiss, but this time he used his tongue as a question of invitation. I opened my mouth to allow him access, and he took it without hesitation. Our tongues danced and teased one another. He'd take turns leading and then regress to let me take the reins. His hands slowly ventured south, taking their time to carress every part of my body. My animalistic side growled for more, but I let Anthony lead.

Anthony's hands snuck under my shirt and played along-side the hemline. This action sent chills up my spine and goosebumps across my skin.

In a gentle manner, Anthony pushed me up against the wall, and went from french-kissing me to leaving a trail of kisses from my mouth to my chin, along my collarbone and down to my neck. There he sucked lightly and swirled his tongue against my sensitive skin. I intertwined my fingers in his hair and moaned in pleasure at the contact.

I tugged his hair to bring him back up to my face so I could kiss him. Desire sparkled in his eyes, and I felt like my whole body was on fire. I took my turn and took his ear lobe in my mouth and teased it with my tongue.

Anthony snuck his hands under my shirt and inched is way up to find my breasts. He slid the bra down to expose my hardened nipples. Taking them in between his pointer and thumb, he rolled it around, soliciting a moan. "Please take me to the bedroom," I pleaded as I held him close to my body.

Pulling away, Anthony finally agreed and nodded. "Let's go," he murmured in a seductive tone of voice. Taking my hand, he let me lead him to the bedroom. I closed the door shut and dragged him to my bed. Even though everything was blurred around the edges from my alcohol intake, I was still clear-minded enough to take out protection from the drawer of the nightstand near my bed.

"Let me?" I asked with a sly smile on my face.

Anthony nodded, and I unbuttoned his jeans and slid them to the floor. Then I wiggled his boxers over his hardened sex, letting them join the jeans on the floor. I grabbed him and started giving him a handjob.

"Damn," he breathed as he gave me another heated kiss.

I smiled as I kissed him yet again, and slid my hands down to take the hem of his shirt to pull his article of clothing over his head to discard with the rest of his armor, leaving him barren before me.

I eyed him up and down, grinning in pleasure. "You're hot," I complimented.

"And you're too dressed," Anthony complained with a pout. He kissed my lips and then took my shirt off, pausing to admire my breasts. I felt hot as my face flushed from the discomfort of being under his scrutiny.

"Amazing," Anthony breathed.

"Thanks," I said in a bashful tone. I tried to avoid crossing my arms or hiding. My body image was something I struggled with countless times, and tonight was no exception.