Chapter V

I looked up at the guy whose hands were on my body. "Your place?" I questioned with innocence, even batting my eye lashes.

The tall male nodded with eagerness. "Of course." He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "There are so many things I want to do with you, but I can't do them here."

"Pity," I responded with fake sincerity.

"Come with me?" he asked as he raked his hands up the sides of my body.

"I don't even know your name," I pointed out.

"Tyler."

My gut said no, so I wasn't about to go prancing around with him. I smiled politely and shook my head. "Not tonight."

"Oh, come on, Baby. You were being a tease all night," Tyler whined in a very unimpressive way.

I raised my eye brow at him. "What are you? A child?"

He bent down and kissed the side of my neck, slobbering it with his tongue. I felt a chill run down my spine. "Tyler, stop."

"A child doesn't have the capacity to get hard," Tyler pointed out as he grabbed my wrist and slid it down to where his bulge was pushing against his jeans. I ripped my hands away, but he grabbed my wrist even tighter.

"Please come back with me?" Tyler said. "At least to the booth." He nodded in the direction he sat most of the night. Some of the men from the table were eyeing up the situation. This hit too close to home.

"No." The word was final and unwavering. Definitely not something Tyler wanted to hear, however.

He grabbed my upper arm to steer me in that direction. I could feel sharp pain from where his fingers dug into my skin. "Tyler, stop," I ordered.

Tyler didn't seem to hear me, which made my heart thud louder in my chest. So much for a fun night. Before I could look around, a familiar and loud voice pierced the air. "She said stop."

I craned my head around see Alec with crossed arms and blazing eyes. He looked like a warrior who shouldn't be messed with. Unlike his geeky charm six years ago, Alec lost the braces, got laser surgery or contacts, and buffed out.

"And who are you?" Tyler demanded in a threatening tone. If things didn't defuse soon, this conversation was likely to end in a full-blown fight.

"Alec. Now let her go," my knight in shining armor threatened.

"What are you going to do about it, softie? I don't see your name written on her." That seemed to fuel a fire within Alec I've never seen before.

Alec closed the distance between us and pushed Tyler as hard as he could. Letting go of me to free his hands, Tyler took a defensive stance. A crowd seemed to be gathering with curious looks.

"What's going on?" Melody asked with her guy in tow.

"This guy just pushed me out of nowhere," Tyler accused. Melody's focus traveled from Tyler to Alec and frowned.

Alec looked at his younger sister and shook his head. "That isn't the case." While his expression was soft when he made eye contact with his little sibling, his eyes filled with a grueling hatred when they fixed back on Tyler. "He wasn't listening."

Tyler laughed and shook his head in disbelief. "I was listening just fine. She wants me--so back off."

"That's funny, because I clearly remember her saying no. Do you even know her name?" Alec challenged with a mischevious glint in his eye. He knew he was on the upper hand, but wanted to bait Tyler.