Ten

Jennie still lives with her father, despite the fact that she is now eighteen.

Jack had already lived by himself, so not much has changed about that, but he got a new job. A better one to be more specific.

Holly lives with her grandmother in a small house down the road from Jack.

Rosie now lives with her sister, Alice and Oliver is getting help for his drinking problem while Rosie is in search of a house to live in on her own.

Nothing could be more perfect. That'd be impossible.

Rosie, Jack, Jennie, and Holly have stopped hanging out with Oliver's friends after finding that they only need eachother.

Jennie is currently running away from Rosie, who has frosting on the top of her finger, getting ready to smear it all over Jennie's face.

Jack is sneaking licks of the frosting while Holly sits at home, unknowing of the suprise she will be getting for her eighteenth birthday.

"Jack!" Rosie calls, walking over to him. He quickly puts his hand down in attempt to hide the frosting, but Rosie grabs his arm and holds it up for Jennie to see.

"He's been eating the icing." She accuses. Jennie giggles, followed by Jack and Rosie afterward.

A CD is playing in the stereo. A CD that Jennie made for she and Rosie. They let Jack listen too. He nods his head along with the music while he carefully ices the cake.

Jennie and Rosie are dancing in the living room, giggling like second graders at a school dance. They just finished baking chocolate chip cookies for Holly and now, they take a break.

Rosanna by ToTo is playing on the stereo as Jennie twirls Rosie around with a small laugh. She pulls the girl in front of her into a hug, never wanting to let go.

And yet again, she gets to spend her nights with the girl she loves.

Short ending chapter because i'm not good at endings. I wrote this whole book in a day lmao so I hope you liked it. Kind of proud of this book ngl. I'm proud i finished a book because I never do, and i can never stick to one book. anyways im about to sneak outside cause im a rebel 😎I hope you enjoyed reading the book as much as I enjoyed writing it ! love u all <33