16.

"Jamal really found Rollerworld

"Jamal really found Rollerworld." Bria said, crossing her arms. "Well shit."

"Yeah, I couldn't believe it." Monse said, sitting on a crate.

"You guys have to be careful especially with everything going on." Bria said, continuing to sweep. She decided to clean Marlys studio out so she can move in her art.

"So your mentor is letting you use the space?"

Bria nods, "yeah which you said you'd help clean and not just sit down."

Monse quickly gets up, "when's this fancy art show?"

Bria laughs, "I don't know if it's fancy but it's in a few weeks." She stops sweeping and smiles, "and you better be there!"

Monse grins, "I'll be there but I have to go. I'm gonna go check on Cesar." She said.

"Well I'm gonna be here, cleaning." Bria said, pointing to the mop. "Call me if you need a ride home."Monse nods before leaving the studio.

Bria looked around the studio and smiled. Everything was finally falling into place. She reaches in her pocket and calls Oscar.

"What up, fool."

Bria chuckles, "Cleaning out the studio my mentor is letting me use."

"Do you know what you're gonna paint yet?" He asks.

Bria huffs, "No and I don't want to screw this up." She said "what if no one likes them?"

"Then they can suck a dick."

"Oscar!" Bria shook her head.

He chuckles, "Or they like it so much that they buy it."

Bria sighs, "You really think someone would buy them?"

"If they don't, they're blind."

Bria smiles, "That would be awesome." She said "Well if they do buy my paintings, will you finally leave Freeridge with me? After I graduate, just me and you."

The conversation went silent. Oscar's mind was all over the place and leaving Freeridge is the furthest from it at the moment.

"I just want what's best for you and to see you achieve your dreams too." Bria said.

"Bria, I gotta go. I'll see you later."

"Love you." She said.

"Love you too."

Bria placed her phone on the table before looking at the blank canvas. She walks over and smiles.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Bria pulls in front of her home. She stayed a lot longer than she was suppose to. With the amount of work that was done, Oscar would understand.

As she got out of her car, she finally notices her father's truck is back. She raises her brow. He wasn't due back until the next day. Maybe her father can come see the studio?