18.

"Bria, thank god you're here." Cesar said, opening the door. Cesar was being hidden at Chivos and no one was suppose to come in contact with him.

"What's going on? Ruby what's wrong?" Bria asks, walking past Cesar.

"Prophets rolled up on us! They know Cesar isn't at Jamals and all of our names!"

Bria places her hands on Rubys shoulders, "Ruby, relax for me. We are gonna handle it." She assures looking at Cesar. "Go splash some water on your face and breathe."

Ruby nods and walks into the next room. Cesar sighs, "Bria-"

"Cesar, this has to end. A lot of lives, including your own, is in danger." She said. "Monse asked me to help you, but I-"

Cesar stared at the safe in the wall, "I've got a plan." He said.

"Bria you should've stayed home." Cesar said.

"My sister was rolled up on not once but twice because of this. I want to make sure you handle it." She said, placing her hair in a ponytail.

"Oscar-"

Bria scoffs "Fuck him. If he had handled this shit, none of this would be happening." She said. "Get out so I can get rid of chivos car."

Cesar sighs then gets out of the car.

Bria finally dropped off the car a few blocks down, away from Latrelle's girlfriends house. All that was going through her head was Monse. She been rolled up on twice and the third could possibly be Monse's life. Maybe even her own. It needed to end one way or the other.

"Shoot me Bitch!"

Bria snapped out of her thoughts and quickly ran towards the voice. As she got there,Click! She looks at Cesar then at Latrelle. "Cesar-"

Latrelle takes off his hood and let's out a whistle. Whistles in the distance followed and he just smirks. He looks at Cesar, "You're one dead Santo." He said, before looking at Bria. "And Oscars Dead Bitch."

Bria grabs Cesar and the two run down the streets of Freeridge. Bursting through people's home with a mob of prophets behind them. "This way!" She said, climbing the fence. The two went down the tunnel on the other side

"Hold up! hold up!" A prophet yells. BOOM!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Bria walked through the door of the art studio

Bria walked through the door of the art studio. Marly gave Bria full access whenever she wanted after the show. Although it's in Freeridge, it was a few blocks from the police station.

She places the box of pizza down, and looks at Cesar. He was sitting there with his head in his hands. "I think you should talk to Oscar again."

"What?! He's not gonna help me!"