Chapter 12

Y/N's POV

A full week past, it felt like seconds with everything that happened. Scott was taken to prison for first degree murder. Myself and Cartman were taken to hospital. I was discharged a day later but Cartman hasn't woken up yet. The doctor explained that Cartman was stabbed, ruptured his spleen causing blood loss. His mother was distraught not wanting to lose her baby boy. My mother comforted her along with a few others that worked at the hospital. I never left his side. I stayed seated beside him watching for any sign that he would wake up soon, I prayed as the beating of his pulse through the machine continued to beat at a stable rhythm. I read that if you speak to coma patients or play music that they enjoy they can sometimes wake up, I understood that Cartman wasn't exactly in a coma but it was still worth a try. I phoned the guys if they could bring a few things that Cartman enjoyed. They came as fast as they could, an hour later Cartman's room was filled with gifts and worried friends. We decided that Kyle should start first, he and Cartman fought the most so perhaps if Kyle started ripping on him then he would wake up.

"Wake up you fat piece of shit! You've never lay down for anything in your life so get up!" Kyle argued shaking him slightly looking for any sign but nothing, Stan tried next, then Kenny, still nothing. Clyde opened a bag of cheesy poofs and woffed the smell towards his nose, his nostrils taking in the smell of his favourite snack but yet again no change.

"Cartman, please wake up I miss you very much, you might be mean to me but you're my best bud, I'm your Waston to your Sherlock when it comes to your plans" Butters explained who was holding back a river of tears. If Cartman could see how many friends he had that cared for him but their light of faith in him waking and this idea working was slowly fading with every passing hour. No! I wasn't going to give up on him, there has to be something else we can try.

"Did he have a favourite song?" I ask the guys, they think for a moment.

"He did sing Poker Face a lot on Band Hero" Kenny explained I nod and pull up an instrumental.

Mum-mum-mum-mah

I wanna hold 'em like they do in Texas, please

Fold 'em, let 'em hit me, raise it, baby, stay with me (I love it)

Love game intuition, play the cards with spades to start

And after he's been hooked, I'll play the one that's on his heart

Oh, whoa, oh, oh

Oh, oh oh

I'll get him hot, show him what I've got

Oh, whoa, oh, oh

Oh, oh oh

I'll get him hot, show him what I've got

Can't read my, can't read my

No, he can't read my poker face

(She's got me like nobody)

Can't read my, can't read my

No, he can't read my poker face

(She's got me like nobody)

P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face (mum-mum-mum-mah)

I wanna roll with him, a hard pair we will be (hey)

A little gamblin' is fun when you're with me (I love it)

Russian roulette is not the same without a gun

And baby, when it's love, if it's not rough, it isn't fun (fun)