Chapter 9 - Muffin Head

I would like you guys to know that I do read all of your comments so if you say something super nice, even if I don't respond or show that I've seen it I have and it always makes me so happy, so thank you 💖💝 Now, enjoy the chapter! Also could any of you give me any ideas? I'm starting to get writers block!

-Sincerely, Your Friend, Lemon

—————————————————————
Skeppy P.O.V.

Once I got home I immediately ran upstairs, into my room, and flipped onto my bed. I was so tired and I didn't even know why. Either way I fell asleep within 5 minutes of laying down. But right after my eyes closed and I fell asleep I opened my eyes again and was blinded by the light of day. Was it morning already? It felt like it had been less than one second. I was still tired because of that.

I suddenly hear a buzz sound. I always keep my ringer off because I don't need people knowing I'm being texted all the time, but you can still hear the sound of the vibration the phone makes. I checked my phone and saw I had like... a million text messages. And also it was 2 pm.

'I didn't even stay out that late... why did I wake up so late today...?'

I noticed that 50% of the messages were from Darryl. The others seemed to be from a mix of Vincent, Dream, and the group chat. I now knew every number in the group chat except two. The others were Wilbur, Finn, and Dave. So now I just need to meet the other two who's contacts are currently named "Person idk 1" and "Person idk 2".

Also Vincent sure liked to talk to Finn. A lot. Also I can't tell what Finn's gender is. Finn sounds like a boy but like... looks like a girl Sometimes I mean... like... other times... most times... Finn looks like a boy....Do I call Finn a girl... or.. I'm just gonna call Finn, Finn.

I checked my messages from Vincent and Dream first, since I had the least amount of messages from them. Dream's was mostly about how he finally realized Wilbur liked him and how he was having a crisis. Vincent's were at first about just saying hello then went to "ZAK DID YOU DIE?! YOURE USUALLY AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE OF 30 MINUTES LATER NOT 6 HOURS". So clearly the best decision for me was to spam baguette emojis to him.

(At this point in time I laid down my device as my music continued to play in the background and I just stared at my chinchilla playing with a toy for like and hour. HE WAS SO CUTE DONT JUDGE ME)

I entered the chat. Stared at it. Then went out of the chat. I didn't feel like scrolling all the way up to read that. I finally decided to look at the messages from Darryl. They seemed like just worried messages because I wasn't responding, I normally responded to him immediately. (Unlike Vincent who expects a 30 min later reply). Then I saw the last one an panicked.

"Zak! Oh my goodness. If you don't respond in 10 minutes I'm coming to your house! Be prepared muffin head."

'.....'

This message was sent 20 minutes ago. And just as I read the time it was sent....

Ding Dong

"Shit."

I ran downstairs in what I woke up in and peeled through the door hole.

'HoLy-'

What kind of bullshit is this? What the hell?? What??? When??? Where??? Why???

I turned around blushing a bit.

'WhYyYyY does my face feel hot...'

I thought before I peeked again.

'He looks so cute..'

Darryl was there. At the door. But WHY was he wearing the cutest outfit ever. He looked adorable! He was wearing an oversized duck sweatshirt hoodie thing. And some normal pants and shoes and stuff. BUT HE LOOKED SO ADORABLE IN THAT HOODIE AHEJDKJFKRMEM- He looks like a precious cinnamon roll that needs to be protected from the harshness of this world. I was still wearing what I was at the party.

He rang the doorbell again. I walked a bit away so I wouldn't sound as close. "Just a minute!" I yelled. I think I heard him say "Okay" as I ran up the stairs and started looking for my favorite blue hoodie. When I found it. My eyes lit up as I realized.

'I HAVE THE SAME HOODIE AS DARRYL'

I smiled as I put on the duck hoodie and changed my pants. I could currently care less about my hair. I ran down the stairs again and opened the door. Darryl smiler then his face filled with pure adorable bliss when he realized I was wearing the same thing as him.

"Oh my goodness Zak! We match!" He said with a giggle. I chuckled and nodded. I let him in and turned on the tv as I had him sit on the couch.

"Sooooo.... how come you didn't respond to my texts? I was worried you muffin head!" I laughed a little.

"Umm.. well would you believe me if I said that I fell asleep immediately when I got home last night and just now woke up?" I said with a nervous smile. He laughed. "Really Zak? You just woke up?" He asked. I nodded, rubbing the back of my neck. "That's a long sleep Zak! With that much sleep you probably still feel tired!"

(This is true for me- if I sleep too little I feel tired, if I sleep too much I feel tired ;-;)

"Eh kinda, ANYWAYS, are you hungry? I can make some Uh... some... some something...?" I said nervously as I realized I didn't know what I could make since I sort of sucked at cooking and stuff. Also if you're confused my parents are at the store. I saw the note on the fridge when I came downstairs after Darryl rang the bell.

He laughed. "Well, let me see what you have in your cabinets." He said as he got up and looked through my cabinets. I didn't know why he was looking through, I only had ingredients for things. He smiled brightly after a thorough search through my cabinets.

"I'll just make muffins! You have the ingredients!" He said happily. "W-Wait- no! You're my guest right now.. I'm not going to let you make the food!-" I said but he cut me off before I could continue arguing.

"Oh hush! I love cooking and baking! Now go sit down you muffin head!"

———————————————————————
1088 words- okay- I'm done- this seems like a nice place to leave it! Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter- also be sure to give me ideas! I might use them in the future, in the right places! Well, bye bye you adorable muffins! 💖💝