Almost drowned

We started walking toward the mol they were jumping from the other day.

Abigail: You realize this is a bad idea...
Travis: Why? You probably saw us a few days ago.
Abigail: Of course I did. When we're at it, where is everyone else?
Travis: Probably trying to get sobber from yesterday. 
Abigail: They didn't drink so much...
Travis: They wouldn't if they stopped at the beach. God knows where did they go after it. 
Abigail: Good thing I forced you to walk me home. 
Travis: Yeah. 
Abigail: You would be in hospital now. 
Travis: I drink... but not so much. There are boundaries. 
Abigail: If you say so.

We were at the end of mol and Travis took his shirt off. He has an amazing body. Abigail! Stop! What are you thinking of! The next thing I know, he jumped in the water. 

Travis: Common, the water's great. 

I was never so deep in the water. I knew to swim, but never so far from the beach. 

Abigail: Maybe I could watch you from her. 
Travis: I'll push you in the water if I have to. 
Abigail: Okay, okay. 

I took my dress off and sat down on the mal. This is stupid, Abigail don't... I was in the water, holding for one of the wooden pillars. What now? He's all the way there! He wasn't that far, but I was panicking. 

Travis: Common!

I let the pillar go and swam toward him. The weather was beautiful. Swimming wasn't the problem, floating on the place was. I stopped and my head went under the water immediately. I was like a little kid. While I was under the water I thought this was it. This is my way of dying. Drowning- I didn't even read my book to the end. 
Suddenly, I felt Travis's hands around my waist, pulling me above the water. 

Travis: Are you okay?

I was breathing the air I needed so badly. 

Abigail: Yeah...
Travis: Why didn't you tell you can't swim?
Abigail: I can swim, I just can't float very well. 

With that sentence being said, I realized that Travis is just inches away from me. He started letting me go,
"Want us to go back?"

Abigail: No. You were right. This looks great. 

I was trying to distract my thoughts from the fact that I'm in the deep water and Travis isn't holding me anymore. While I was trying to keep myself above the water, my legs were getting tired fast. 

Travis: Did you just said I was right?
Abigail: Yeah, why?
Travis: It's strange to hear that. 
Abigail: So, how are you and your dad. Did he yell at you yesterday?
Travis: Why do you ask?
Abigail: Isn't this the part when we open up to each other and...
Travis: So you do think love is real. 

Abigail: I didn't say it's not real. It is. But it's not perfect like in movies. 
Tarvis: What about books?
Abigail: For example?
Travis: What are you reading?
Abigail: Divergent trilogy. 
Travis: There's love in it.
Abigail: So?

Travis: You're talking about how perfect love isn't possible and you don't watch movies like that, but you still read books. 
Abigail: It's better described in a book. 
Travis: Yeah, right. 
Abigail: Let's not fight now when you can easily drown me. 
Travis: I agree. 
Abigail: Talk about yourself. 
Travis: You first. 
Abigail: I come from Dallas, Texas. I'm still in high school, I like reading, I hate being in deep water, I love to zipline, I never ran away in the middle of the night. Your turn. 
Travis: I finished high school, I like movies more than reading, I love sports, I have never...
Abigail: What?
Travis: I can't remember. I think I've done most of the things I could. 
Abigail: What about those tattoos?
Travis: They don't have any meaning. I simply like them. 

A snake was twisting around his right arm and Fenix on his left clavicle. Both of them were pretty big. The ends of both tattoos were touching his neck. That must have hurt badly. 

Travis: You're staring. 

I turned, embarrassed. I don't even know why he's here with me. He could have Bella, with her blue hair, or Kylie with her piercing. But me... I don't get it. 

Abigail: How long are you here?
Travis: Three weeks. 

Just like me. Perfect. If every night will be like this, this will be the best vacation ever. Oh my God, what are you thinking about! Just stop!

Abigail: Wanna swim farther?
Travis: What? You almost drowned here
Abigail: I jumped from the balcony and I'm not drowning for a whole five minutes. You ain't gonna stop me now.  

He smiled and we started swimming more into deep. I don't even know why did I say that- I'm just panicking even more here. Travis just came next to me, when I felt his hands around my waist.

Before I realized, we were kissing. It was a long kiss, and my whole body was against him. I don't even know how I did not drown. My heart was beating so fast as it could hop out of my chest. We pulled away and I was staring at his dark eyes. How did I not noticed how handsome he was. This is the best vacation ever. 

Travis: Going back?

I couldn't talk, I just nodded. This was my first kiss and I understand people who do it in school now. The feeling is priceless. 
When we got back we couldn't enter through the front door. They were locked. 

Abigail: Are you happy now? That's because I had to jump from the balcony. 

He just took my hand and started running on the backside of the house- my balcony. Great. We were both still wet from swimming. 

Travis: Common. 
Abigail: What?
Travis: I'll lift you. 

Great. I'm letting almost a stranger lift me on the balcony. He put his hands so I can stand on them. I grabbed the balcony and pulled myself up. Then I looked down at him, 
"Are you going or what?"
In a second, he was on the balcony. 

Abigail: Wait here for a second. 

When I looked at the watch it was about 3 a.m. My mom won't be up for a long time. I got back to my room with red wine from the stash my mom thought I have no idea about and two glasses. 

Abigail: This is a little better than that beer. 

We sat down on the balcony, looking at the ocean. It was like crystals were sparkling on the surface.