Chaos night 2

3rd person p.o.v

It was now 10:00pm and everyone was in there dorms. Mondo and his friends spilled up into 'twos'
Aoi and sakura
Leon and Yasuhiro
Mondo and Fuyuhiko
They had almost gotten everyone. Aoi and Sakura said they got the rest and told the boys to go ahead.
Chihiro, Kaz, Chiaki, and Taka were in Chihiro's dorm playing games until a knock happened on the door.
"I'll get it guys!" Kaz shot up and headed to the door.
"Hey! There's a party happening in the basement of the school and we wanted everyone to go!" Aoi screamed whispered. Kaz turned around and told his friends.
"A party sounds nice. Why don't we go?" Chiaki asked
"Doesn't sound bad. What about you ,Taka?" Chihiro stated.
"Um yeah let's go." Taka put a fake smile on.

Taka's p.o.v
'I'm terrified of party's, but I don't want to be the one that makes everyone not have fun.'
"Great let's go!" Kaz said and waved us out of the room.
"Well be in there in a few minutes, we got to get the rest!" Aoi told us.
"Okay I'll tell them." Kaz answered her giving her a thumbs up.
         (Timeskip to the basement)
There was so many kids here. Half of them were chugging something, playing on the games, There was a stage and a bunch of teens we're in front of it cheering because there was Ibuki and her friends performing on the stage.
'It so crowded and loud!'
I was walking with Chihiro and got some drinks.
"So what do you guys wanna do?"
"I'ma go head up there with Ibuki!" Kaz shouted over the music.
"Okay be careful!" Chiaki said when all of a sudden Hajime and Nagito were behind her playing with glowsticks and glow in the dark face paint.
"Hey, Chiaki! There's this cool game over here. We can't beat this level can you help us?!" Nagito said leaning towards her so she can hear.
"Oh yeah show me where it is! I'll be back soon guys!" Chiaki yelled walking away from us.
"Welp, it's just us now, Taka." Chihiro said taking a sip of their drink.
" Yeah I guess." I said starting to panic. Did I mention I hate party's.
"Hey Chihiro can you help us with the music?!" Kaz asked with Ibuki, Mikan, and Mahiru behind him.
"Yeah I'll be right there!" They turned to me and asked " Are you okay if I go help them real quick
'no!'
"Yeah go ahead I'll stay here." I said lying.
'why did I do that?'
I looked around the room and it keeps getting louder and feels like it's getting smaller. I feel like everyone is stairing at me. My heart beat is going crazy as I start to shake and feel tears in my eyes. I tried to walk, but I felt frozen untill I forced myself to move. I ran into someone ,of course and then another one, and another one. I ran into someone again and this time they turned around.
"Eyebrows!" Mondo look down and smiling at me. I look up and tried to walk away again.
"Oh hey, What's wrong?" He noticed something. I couldn't say anything except try to keep the tears from falling. He grabbed my hand and led me out of the basement into the empty hallway.
"What's wrong, Eyebrows?" He said letting go and holding my shoulder's.
I finally gave up and started sobbing.
"I-i w-was al-alone *inhaling* and everything k-ke-kept getting lo-louder *another inhale* i-i was s-scared!" I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his chest.

Mondo's p.o.v
'what the fuck do I do?!'
"Hey, it's okay I promise." I said hugging him back trying to calm him down.
"I'm here. I'm not gonna let anything hurt you." I told him while rubbing his back.
"Are you sure?" He said looking up at me.
"I promise ,Taka." I pulled him into a hug and waited for him to calm down. It was a couple of minutes and he had finally calmed down.
"You okay ,now?" I asked
"Yeah." He said rubbing his eyes.
"Do you want to go in there again?"
"Not really, but we can if you want to." He told me looking like he was about to cry again.
"No, no it's fine. We don't have to!" I said waving my hands at him.

740 words.
Hey...you.......
Yeah you!

You're Gorgeous!❤️