Family

Based off of when Glen meets Chucky and Tiff!

I decided to wait until I get to when they name him to call him, the boy

Enjoy!

The boy walked up to the two sleeping figures. He smiled. He'd found them. Finally.

"Mom? Dad? I've dreamed of this moment all my life..." He looked down at them."I know this might come as quite a shock." He put his hand on his chest. "It's going to be an adjustment for all of us."

They didn't open their eyes. They didn't say anything... Varian grabbed a necklace out of his pocket.

"Look." He said. "I still have the necklace you gave me!" He looked at the back. "I've always wanted to know...what do these words mean? Is that our family motto?" When they didn't answer, he became desperate to speak to his family. "Please say something..." He felt tears sting his eyes and looked down, not wanting to look weak. "It's because of the way I look, isn't it?"

He looked back up. "For pity's sake!" He hit his fist to his thigh. "Please wake up!" Then, he remembered the words from the necklace. He gasped. "Wake up?"

He looked at the necklace. "Ade Due Dembala...awake!" He whimpered as the lights began flaring all around him. He looked away as the light over his parents exploded. He turned back and gasped when he saw his father's eyes open. Then his mother's. He watched as they both sat up.

"Rapunzel?" His father said in awe.

"Eugene?" Was her response.

He looked at his son, then around, then back to him. He yelped. "Who the hell are you?"

"Shitface..." He responded, surprised when Eugene began laughing.

"Now what kind of a name is that?" Rapunzel asked sweetly, after giving Eugene a glare. "Where are your mother and father?"

"Judging by that face, my guess is they're hiding." Eugene said, then began cackling again. Rapunzel smacked his arm.

"Shut up, you asshole." She said, angry.

"Well- come on, the kid looks like the kid fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down." He couldn't stop himself from laughing again. The boy looked down, tears stinging his eyes again. "I mean, you gotta feel bad for the parents, I wonder what they must look like." Again, he laughed. "Woah!" He said, indicating he was done.

The boy lifted his hand, exposing the back. Eugene gasped as Rapunzel raised her hands to her chest. "Oh my god..." She mumbled. Eugene looked on the back of his hand. The same mark. They both looked back at him.

"Kionichiwa, Oka-san, Otu-san." He bowed his head.

"What...?" Eugene breathed out in awe. "No- we di- you didn- we didn't-"

Rapunzel laughed in surprise. "Oh, Sweetface...Come to mommy."

Eugene passed out.

This scene makes me laugh so much.

Chucky could handle killing a shit ton of people on a daily basis...

But when he had a son...

He fainted.

This dumb FU-

Hope you enjoyed

~Rev