CHAPTER 6

NO ONE'S POV

Chaeyoung smiled proudly at the other girl, she knew Jeongyeon's advice would be helpful. She saw her smile once again. The other girl just smiled and bow to her before leaving, Chaeyoung sat back to her table with contentment in her heart.

The risk was worth taking.

-

The other girl couldn't stop chuckling about what Chaeyoung said, she finds it sweet and weird at the same time, it didn't take a while until Nayeon starts to notice.

NY : "Ehhhhh? That's new, why are you chuckling?"

"The girl outside ask me something. I just find it weird."

NY : "That girl?" She pointed outside.

"Yeah."

NY : "Oh that's Chaeyoung, what did she ask you?"

"About a beautiful angel that's been missing???" The girl started smiling again.

NY : "Aish..... YOO JEONGYEON!!!!"

Jeongyeon came out of the kitchen with her face still covered with flour.

JY : "Wae? Wae? What happened?"

NY : "What did you teach the kid?"

JY : "What kid? Ohhh is this your way of asking me of making a kid later? Ohhh Yoo Nayeon just say the word..."

Nayeon smacked her shoulder, and the edelweiss girl started laughing.

JY : "Ouch!"

NY : "Pabo, What did you tell Chaeng!"

JY : "Wae?"

NY : "Don't even deny it, you're the only one who knows those kinds of things."

JY : "I'm not catching up, what things?"