CHAPTER 35

NO ONE'S POV

"Mitan!!!"

It's the same soft, energetic and playful voice that always greet her whenever she goes to school. Besides her mother and her older brother, these faces are the only thing that makes Japan feels like home.

SN, MM : "Okaeri Mitan!" The two taller girls pulled her in for a hug.

Hirai Momo and Minatozaki are Myoui Mina's best-friends, they're a year older than her and they went to the same school from kinder to college. She's the baby of this group in terms of age but it's the opposite way around in terms of personality.

MN : "Hai, hai tadaima." She said patting the older's heads.

TY : "At least make some room for me." The youngest sulk.

Chou Tzuyu is a Taiwanese National, she used to go to the same university the trio was attending

Chou Tzuyu is a Taiwanese National, she used to go to the same university the trio was attending. She met Sana when she signed up in one of her Japanese language class they've been dating since then. She's two years younger than Sana.

MN : "Haha come here."

MM : "What took you so long?"

MN : "I'll tell you guys on our way home, for now, we have to get going. We wouldn't want to make the old man angry."

SN : "Are you sure? You don't have to go there right away. We can do it tomorrow."

MN : "I made up my mind Satang. I'm gonna do this now."

TY : "I understand, I'll go get the car you two give her some space before she passes out." She said referring to the girls who were still entangled in a hug.

-

On their way back Mina tells them everything about Switzerland, the Yoo's and the Kang's. The cafe and the green field of Lauterbrunnen. But none of them heard anything about a girl named Chaeyoung. With the video, she watched there are no more questions, no doubts about what she feels for her. Mina loves Chaeyoung, she understands the decision the smaller girl made.

Chaeyoung will never be something she'll regret.

But she can't talk about her right now, not because she doesn't want them to know her and not because she wants to keep her a secret from everyone. Mina didn't want to talk about her because she knew the moment she starts saying her name the tears will just flow, she didn't want to worry her friends and of course, she didn't want her father seeing her like that.

-

The closer they get the more she can feel the shiver in her spine but who cares? If she's gonna do it, she'll do it the right way. For Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, and herself.

"Welcome back Mina-sama. Your father is waiting for you in his office." A guy in a black suit greeted her.

MN : "You guys can wait outside I'll be back soon :)"