CHAPTER 23

NO ONE'S POV

Later that day, Chaeyoung had a chance to ask Nayeon and Jeongyeon for permission and even for advice when Sharon decided to take a quick shower before dinner.

CY : "Uhm unnie, hyung can I ask you for something?"

NY : "I know I said I'm gonna support you kid but I think it's still early for you two to get married."

JY : "Ehhh? I approve!"

NY : "Yah! This is the exact reason why Chaeyoung gets weird ideas."

JY : "It's me again." She said sarcastically.

CY : "Haha calm down. It's not that, at least not for now."

NY : "Then what could be so important you have to wait until she's not close by?"

CY : "It's because I wanted to know your opinions before I ask her. I'm planning to ask her to travel with me around, preferably outside Lauterbrunnen."

JY : "What's with the sudden decision?"

CY : "Well, Dahyun actually calls to remind me of my return flight which will be a week from now."

NY : "Are you leaving her?!?"

CY : "I haven't thought about it, I wanted to enjoy whatever time we have left, and besides, no matter what I chose I still need to go back to settle some things back home."

JY : "Haha Don't worry Nay I'm sure she won't leave Sharon, maja?"

CY : "Of course!"

NY : "Hmmm you can ask her but I'm not sure if she'll say yes to that. You know her."

JY : "She doesn't even go with us to Bern but maybe if it's you it'll be different."

CY : "Uhm is it okay for the two of you?" She asked.

NY : "Wait so you wanted to ask for our permission? What for? We're not her parents."

CY : "Of course I wouldn't want to just ask her without hearing what the two of you think. You guys are the closest when it comes to becoming her parent, she values your opinions."

NY : "Pabo, I'm glad you thought of us but it wouldn't matter, you two just do whatever you want. We're gonna support you."

JY : "Yeah, what she said. Good luck tho."

CY : "Haha then it's settled, I'll try later."

Just right in time, Sharon shows up with her hair still wet. She was smiling brightly and it became normal for all of them, they understood why Sharon is happy.