CHAPTER 18

NO ONE'S POV

Nayeon turned her back to Jeongyeon. The taller girl hugs her and she rest her head in the older's back. Yoo Jeongyeon knows her inside and out, she knows when something is bothering her wife and she knows there's this one thing that Yoo Nayeon has been wanting for a long time.

JY : "Love..... Thank you."

NY : "Ehhhh? Are you that grateful that I'm my blessing to Chaeyoung?"

JY : "Ani, I mean I am but I just want to thank you for everything since the start. It's been hard right? You had to choose between me or staying in Korea, where your friends and family are. But you didn't even think twice on leaving the place you've grown at and went with me here with no questions. I'm lucky your parents weren't opposed to any of it."

"I wouldn't know how to live without you Nay."

Nayeon feels Jeongyeon's embrace getting tighter

JY : "People always think you're the lucky one because I'm caring and gentle but they don't understand. They don't know and I think you don't too, Yoo Jeongyeon is the lucky one here. How can I say I'm not? When my precious wife has always chosen me from the start?"

"Nobody knows how much you sacrificed for someone who, just out of a whim decided to fly across the globe, for someone who wasn't sure what her future holds. When everyone doubted me, you stood by my side and believe I can do anything, and without you, I wouldn't be that caring and gentle person all of them knows."

Jeongyeon loves to annoy Nayeon most of the time but the rest of the time she's always like this. Soft and loving, she never fails to make Nayeon's heart skip a beat.

JY : "I always tease you and joke around. Sorry if I gave you too many headaches. It's been what? 10? 11 years? Since we met and you've always chosen me. I don't think I showed how grateful I am about it, it's just I love you Nayeon from then and until now. I won't stop loving you, I hope you still chose me until the end."

Nayeon turns around and hits Jeongyeon's chest repeatedly before resting her head there.

NY : "Pabo. Why do you have to say those things? You'll make me cry." She said calmly. "You said it yourself kids grow up, they do things on there on. Even if my parents or any other person opposed it I would still choose you. Yes, you're a lot to take in, you get annoying sometimes but who cares? I'm probably a lot more to take care of and here you are still choosing me. I love you more than anything Jeong." She said as she looks at her wife's eyes.