CHAPTER 19

NO ONE'S POV

MN : "Is this your way of asking me if you can hug me? Haha, maybe... Stop worrying about things, we're just sleeping. Let's go?"

Chaeyoung just nodded back she started to follow Sharon to her room. The place was a little bit brighter than last night. The Edelweiss girl excuses herself to take a shower.

Chaeyoung was left alone, she didn't want to pry into Sharon's things but her eyes just seem to have a life of its own. She starts scanning around, there's really nothing inside. There's only one thing that caught her attention. 

Sharon's belongings are still in her luggage like she's ready to leave anytime she needs to.

MN : "Sorry, it's messy." She said coming out of the bathroom.

Chaeyoung finds what Sharon said funny. How can she say it's messy when her bed is properly tucked without a crease on it? When there's not a single spec of dust inside? She thought messy is not the right word to describe these four walls that Sharon chose to lock herself into.

It's not messy but rather, Empty.

CY : "It's fine, my place is messier."

MN : "I doubt that haha. If you want to take a shower I left a change of clothes in the bathroom."

CY : "Then I will :) I don't want you hating me for smelling sweat."

MN : "Haha as if."

CY : "Hahaha as if you like me."

MN : "Ehh?"

CY : "I'm just kidding. I know, I'll be back shortly."

Chaeyoung takes a lengthy shower, not that she always does. It just she's taking her time processing what happened this past two days. First and foremost her sudden confession to the Edelweiss girl, we can say the feelings are mutual but relationship is not something they should rush into. She understands that love is not what Sharon's priority right now, the good thing is she can stay by her side as long as she wants. She'll just have to wait for the day that Sharon would be ready for this kind of thing.

Well, Son Chaeyoung doesn't have anything against it. She knew from today, Sharon would be the only girl she'll be capable of loving. So, waiting for her wouldn't be that bad.

-

She got out of the shower, she finds a pair of a black tracksuit. It's a little bit bigger than the usual size she always wears but it was really comfortable. The first thing she notices after coming out of the bathroom was Sharon is already tuck in bed. It's like seeing an angel, it's was overwhelming to the heart.

 It's like seeing an angel, it's was overwhelming to the heart

MN : "Sorry It's almost my time to sleep."

CY : "Why are you saying sorry for something like that? I should ask for your forgiveness for suddenly intruding in your place. I'm sorry."