CHAPTER 26

NO ONE'S POV

She wiped her tears and starts to calm herself down, she wants to do it right. She knew very well what the answer to her question, it's not really something she needs to think about. She wants to stay with the girl in front of her. So in order to pull Sharon out of that dark past she has, Chaeyoung needs to show no sign of pain or pity.

She needs to smile in order to save her loved one.

-

CY : "There you are." She said sitting next to Sharon. "I thought you left me."

MN : "Why would I do that?" She said wrapping Chaeyoung inside her blanket.

CY : "Haha I just thought."

Suddenly an awkward silence fills the air

CY : "Hey you know my mom had a high level of stress." She said looking at the sky.

"When my brother and I were still young we struggled a lot, my mom and my dad had to go through so many things. But she didn't say a word, didn't want me or my brother to see how hard it was and how she breaks down, I guess she thought she needs to be strong for everyone. When we got older and things start to get better for us, we learned she develop a heart problem from not crying when she needed it and for not saying a word whenever she feel stressed."

Chaeyoung doesn't expect Sharon to tell her anything about her past, she accepted it not long ago. If the girl wants to talk she'll listen and if she doesn't she'll just stay by her side until she's ready. But she knew she could support her in so many ways.

CY : "The doctor advised her that she should start to voice herself out. Tell her family if she's frustrated, in pain, or just sad. In this way, she could lessen the stress. Did you know shouting your concerns release stress?" She smiles at Shraon and walked out of their hotel rooms' balcony.

She looked at the girl who was still sitting on the cold floor.

CY : "They said if you shout it out loud it helps to make your heart feel lighter. It's like releasing the butterflies in your stomach. Besides if you say it loud enough the person might hear it, it could convey what your feeling."

Sharon didn't say a word, she watches as Chaeyoung turned her back to her, looked at the sky, the smaller girl then took her hands close to her mouth and then took a deep breathe.

Chaeyoung love Sharon unconditionally, it doesn't even matter how broken she is. She'll do anything for her in a heartbeat, she'll even break her own heart if she has to.

CY : "Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu!!!! (TR : I love you)." She shouts on top of her lungs, then turned to face the Japanese again. "Sharon-san daisuki :)(TR : Sharon I love you)." She learned this a while back.