CHAPTER 32

NO ONE'S POV

Sharon learns to sleep deeply with Chaeyoung by her side, she made her believe that even she can get lost in her dreams. Ever since meeting her waking up feel better because Chaeyoung is always there to greet her with a smile. Who would have thought that the same thing would be the reason she wouldn't see her again? If she didn't feel safe she would've woken up with the slightest of movement of their bed, she would've woken up before the Korean left.

Chaeyoung left and there's nothing for Sharon to do, the smaller girl didn't even have to say anything. Sharon understands how scary it is to stay with someone like her, and maybe Chaeyoung didn't want to get tied up with a girl who wasn't sure of anything.

Sharon is happy that Chaeyoung chose herself, the right decision.

-

Jeongyeon and Nayeon weren't sure if Sharon was okay or not, because ever since the smaller girl left she never mentioned or asked anything about her. It's even weirder than the couple hasn't seen her cry or even frown for days now. Chaeyoung left but Sharon never went back to being the reluctant girl she was, instead she stayed like the girl Chaeyoung helped her to be.

NY : "Shouldn't we tell her about Chaeyoung?"

JY : "The kid asked us not to say anything unless she looks for her Nay."

NY : "But it's killing me knowing we can do something......"

JY : "I know how you feel but it's the least we can do for Chaeyoung. We just have to wait."

-

One night while the three of them were closing the store and getting ready for dinner, Nayeon thought it's about time to ask the Japanese. She have to do it, so Sharon knows she has someone.

NY : "Hey uhm are you okay?"

MN : "Of course I am."

JY : "Are you sure?" The taller girl joins them at the dining table.

NY : "You haven't asked us anything about Chaeyoung."

MN : "Ohhh well I figured if someone doesn't want to stay then we shouldn't force them. Besides, I think it's better for her."

JY : "And for you?"

MN : "I can manage." She smiled at them. "I knew this will happen I just didn't realize it'll be this soon but no need to worry. I've always warned her so maybe she took my advice."

NY : "Do you wanna know why she left?"

MN : "It's okay unnie. Whatever it is I'm sure it was the right thing to do. Uhmmm besides I'm actually planning to leave after that trip she just beat me to it."