CHAPTER 24

NO ONE'S POV

The only thing that's keeping her from crying is the tight embrace Chaeyoung is wrapping her. If the smaller girl wasn't there she knows she'll be a sobbing mess right now. Sharon went back to bed and buries her face in Chaeyoung's chest.

CY : "Bad dream?" You can tell from her voice that Chaeyoung is still half asleep. She's eating her words.

Sharon just hums in response and shake her head.

CY : "Arraso." The girl started to brush Sharon's hair, she slowly moves down until she has her face right in front of her.

CY : "I'm here, you can go back to sleep and I'll make sure, you won't have any more nightmares."

Sharon looks at how Chaeyong's eyes are half-closed, she was just fighting the urge to sleep, it amazes her that the Korean always know what to say to calm her head, maybe this is the reason that staying awake is better than sleeping.

Reality is better than her dreamland now.

Chaeyoung continued to brush her hair, her eyes slowly closed again and hums to the only song that the Edelweiss girl listen to. She's probably still sleepy, Sharon didn't mind. What Chaeyoung said was enough for her, she knows what will she say to her dad later. For now, she wants to forget everything and just stay in this world Chaeyoung and her built.

CY : "I love you so much." She mumbles in her sleep.

And the Japanese felt her whole world became lighter. Maybe it's because Chaeyoung is deep in her sleep the words just slip through her mouth, but whatever the case is, she was happy to hear this from her. Sharon pressed her forehead against Chaeyoung and with a little hesitation she whisper,

MN : "I-I love you too."

-

-

The next thing she see's is Chaeyoung staring at her.

CY : "Good morning sunshine :)" The smaller greet her.

MN : "Good morning Chaeng."

CY : "Do you want to get up? Or do you want to stay in bed for the whole day?"

MN : "Haha, I can't afford to stay in bed. Who's gonna help Jeong and unnie?"

CY : "Me! If you want to stay in bed I'll do your part of the job, you stay in bed and sleep."

MN : "Haha okay, what's with the sudden proposal???"

CY : "Well, you look like you're having a great time sleeping...." She said in pout.

MN : "I was but I want to spend the day helping them and serving you tea. So can you let me go?"

CY : "I won't! I can't! I'm not letting you go!!!"