CHAPTER 39 [END]

NO ONE'S POV

MN : "Is that?"

Nayeon lets her go and turned the same way, looking at the smaller girl outside.

NY : "It is."

MN : "But how??? When????"

MM : "A little while ago. You know that friend of Dahyun I've been wanting to introduce to you? That's her."

It was a little late when Momo and Sana realized that the friend Dahyun have always mentioned was the same Archi-san Mina always talks about. If it wasn't for the last name and the story about the girl she's waiting for, they couldn't figure out. This trip was a plan for them to meet again, Chaeyoung neither Mina knew anything about it.

SN : "No wonder Son sounds familiar..."

MN : "Why didn't you tell me sooner??"

TY : "You're always busy and she's always busy too besides you told us you not looking for someone because you are waiting for someone. Turns out she's waiting for someone too."

JH : "Chaeyoung never agree in going with us to Japan but the moment she finds out that we were planning on a trip to go in here. She was excited, she even planned the whole thing herself."

MM : "Same goes to you. If it wasn't this place you wouldn't go."

Mina couldn't believe her eyes, all this time the girl that she misses was under her nose. If she hasn't been busy, she could've met her again sooner. Her bones were starting to get weak when she felt Nayeon tapping her back.

NY : "You should go, she's been waiting for a long time."

And Mina didn't say another word, she just took steps after step to where the smaller girl was while everyone watches over her. What Mina didn't know was from the moment the Korean found out that she went back to Japan, the girl started coming back to Lauterbrunnen 5 times a year hoping Mina would find her way back to their place. She was there when Nayeon gave birth and she basically lives with the Yoos' by now.

You could say she just love them so much and Switzerland but everyone knew why she always comes back, Chaeyoung still hopes for the day that Sharon would find her way back to Switzerland, to her

You could say she just love them so much and Switzerland but everyone knew why she always comes back, Chaeyoung still hopes for the day that Sharon would find her way back to Switzerland, to her. She also knows it was cheating, if it's in Lauterbrunnen then it's not a faithful encounter. Because she was sure Mina would eventually find her way back.

-

The Japanese slowly open the door to the open deck and there she was, Son Chaeyoung sitting in their favorite spot, facing the Staubach falls. The girl was singing the same song she sang back when they're at Lucerne. After a long time of searching for the song Mina found the meaning behind the lyrics, she even memorized it by now. She caught a little glimpse of what Chaeyoung was sketching it seems to be a portrait of her, well, the mole gave it away.