N/A

There will be no update today. I'm not sure when the next update will be. The last 24 hours have been a mess for my family and the community. This note deals with serious, heavy topics. Please read at your own discretion.

Yesterday I got into a car accident. It was on a major freeway. I am incredibly lucky and blessed to come out completely unscathed. Not even a bruise is on me. The other drivers were unharmed as well. My friend, who was in the car with me also did not sustain any injuries. We are all blessed and incredibly fortunate to walk away unharmed. However, this is not what I want you to take away from this note.

What has been causing my family so much pain and suffering is one person's selfishness. At 1:30am on Thursday September 4, 2020, a family in the area, a family that I knew, was murdered in their sleep. The mother of the family had received more money in inheritance than her brother had. He was so jealous over the money and so selfish, he drove over 1,000 kilometres to come and murder her family. He felt she had taken something from him, so he had to take something from her. He entered the house at 1:30am, uninvited. He shot his sister in the leg to demobilize her so that she couldn't help her family. Then he went from bedroom to bedroom, shooting and murdering everyone else in the house. Afterwards, he shot and killed himself.

Of the 6 family members I knew, only 2 survive. The oldest son had only moved to university days prior. The mother was shot in the leg, and while she is in hospital in critical condition, her injuries are non-life threatening and she will survive. Though, I'm not sure either one will 'survive' after this. They'll live, but there's no way to get over something like this.

Among the deceased are the shooter, the father of the family and 3 kids, 2 sons and a daughter. The daughter, Adelaide, was only 15. One son, Brad, was 16 or 17. The youngest son, Joseph, was between 10 and 14.

If praying is something you do, I'd like to ask you all to pray for the Traynor family. Pray that the 4 innocent victims live peacefully in heaven. Pray for the surviving mother and son, who have to somehow live after this tragedy. If you don't pray, I ask everyone to send well wishes to the universe and to hope that the family find peace, even though that is something that is near impossible.

Thank you to everyone who reads my books and supports me. You never realize how much something like this can mean to you. Remember that money is not what matters in the world, and money doesn't bring happiness. No one should feel justified killing anyone over money.

Thank you for your prayers and well wishes, I'm keeping all of you in my prayers tonight. We've seen enough this year, no one needs to see anymore devastation.

Xoxo