Chapter Three

I huff, crossing my arms, as the school bus bumps slowly down the road.

Beside me sits the rude but nonetheless charming boy from the bus stop.

Where will Fiona sit? She is the girl who usually sits with me on the bus, and one of my closest friends at this school.

The boy glances over at me, an arrogant smirk on his face.

"Aren't you gonna ask me MY name?" I glare at him, my eyes merely slits.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Fine. What's your name?"

"I'm not saying."

Now I am fuming, and I'm sure I look quite menacing.

I mean, with my girly sundress, and my overdone makeup...

Yeah. No.

I grunt and turn to face the window. I am so done with this guy. He is nothing but rude.

I am saved from anymore of his annoying comments when we come to Fiona's stop, and I stand up from my seat, looking at him expectantly.

Instead of moving, he puts his feet up on the seat in front of him, blocking my way, and causing a grumble to come from the boy who sits there.

I am still standing in that position, hands on my hips, when Fiona stops in front of our seat.

She smirks at me, wiggling her eyebrows, and simply moves a couple seats back.

"No! Fiona," I whine as I sink back into the seat, stamping my foot like a child.

I wince as something smashes onto the top of my foot, and look down to see the mystery boy moving his foot away slyly.

I turn to face him, but he just lays back in the seat, cocking an eyebrow at me.

"Sorry, princess."