CHAPTER ONE.

"Come over!"

"Come over!"

Omniscient

"LMAO, I miss you." Jordan smiled to himself as he reread the message a few more times.

"You better, I miss you too." He responded. Jordan looked over to left him to see his boyfriend glaring at him. "What's wrong with you?"

"I asked you to have dinner with me so that we could spend time together, not for you to text." Jordan frowned at his remark.

"We spend enough fucking time together!" He spat. His boyfriend stared at him in shock. Although it wouldn't have been the first time an outburst like this occurred, he never thought Jordan would act this way in public.

"Why can't we just get along for once Jordan?" He asked referring to their constant arguing.

"Because you always find something to complain about Symere. Be grateful I even came." Symere let out a sigh. All he wanted to do was spend time with Jordan. Was that too much to ask?

"You give me shit to complain about!" Symere shouted. He could feel himself getting engulfed in rage. "Why can't you ever just.." At this point Jordan decided to tune him out and turned his attention to his phone.

He wasn't sure why Symere was so upset and he honestly didn't care. Symere was only an object in his eyes and nothing more. The only reason Jordan was still with him was just to use him.

"Jordan? Jordan? Are you even listening to me?" But there was no response. Symere slumped down in his seat and popped a fry into his mouth. He wished that this dinner had never happened. He watched sadly as Jordan continued texting.

"Wyd?"

"Nun much I'm bored asf rn."

"Same I wish you were here Rakim." Jordan smiled thinking about the last time they seen each other. Despite having a boyfriend he didn't regret any part of it. Jordan could honestly care less about Symere's feelings.

"Come over!"

"I'll come over tomorrow." Jordan knew that what he was doing was wrong but never bothered to stop. I mean, we all do something bad at some point in our lives right? Jordan placed his phone down and looked in Symere's direction only to find an empty seat.

Jordan refused to believe that the reason Symere left was because of his actions. Instead of taking accountability for the wrong he did he put all the blame on Symere and believed that he overreacted about the situation.

"This is the thanks I get for coming to this funky ass dinner?" He thought to himself as he got up from his seat.

Jordan brushed passed people as he made his way to the exit. On his way out he felt a hand tap on his shoulder that caused him to whip his head around in anger.

"Um sir, you forgot to pay." Jordan let out a sigh before grabbing a wad of money out of his coat pocket and practically throwing at the employee. Little did he that wouldn't be the only thing he would be paying for.