CHAPTER SIX.

What the fuck is he talking about?"

Sheyaa

   "This has been the most fun I've had in a while." Symere announced before taking a sip of his water. "Jordan doesn't usually do this type of stuff for me, I normally have to force him to." He looked down and sighed. "I know that you told me not to think about him but I miss him so fucking much." Seeing him like this made me feel terrible.

"I understand, would you like to walk around for a bit to try to take your mind off of him?" He nodded silently, declining my offer.

"I think I'll be ok." He flashed me a forced smile before leaning back in his chair. I've tried my hardest to encourage him to get rid of Jordan but so far nothing has worked. What was it gonna take for Sy to finally leave him?

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"Yeah I'm sure, it's not that big of a deal I'll get over it." Symere assured me. Part of me wanted to believe him but the other part of me knew that he only told me that so that I wouldn't worry about him. Why does he feel the need to lie to me? All I wanted to do was help him.

"Symere you know I hate it when you lie to me. Please just let me help." But Symere shook his head.

"Just forget that I said anything about him, alright? Can we just change the subject?" I could tell that it wasn't his intention to act like this and that he was only upset and saddened by the situation. I decided to fulfill his request and ended up switching up the topic of our conversation. I figured that today wasn't the day to talk about his current situation and that he'll open up more when he's ready.

"Is there anything you'd like to do after we leave this place?" I asked, referring to the food court that we were currently eating at. He thought for a moment.

"I can't really think of anything right now."

"That's alright. I'll be back in a second I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick. Tell me if you think of anything." He nodded and I made my way to the restroom. I hope that I could make his day today.

Symere

  I tapped my fingers against the table as I waited for Sheyaa to come back. Over the span of a few minutes I grew bored and began to think about what I wanted to do later on.

"Where would you like to sit at?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

"I kinda want to sit at that table." I looked up to be greeted with the sight of Jordan. I froze then looked to the side of him to see the person he was talking to. Who was he? He didn't look like anybody that I have seen before. "Is that ok with you baby?" As soon as I heard that phrase my heart dropped. He's fucking cheating on me? I felt my rage beginning to build up inside of me. I'm over this shit.

"So this is what we're doing now Jordan?" I shouted as I walked up to him. "Is this what the fuck we're doing?"

"Jordan who is that?" The guy from earlier questioned.

"I don't know." Jordan lied through his teeth a smirk appeared across my face.

"So you didn't tell him?" I asked. Jordan grew pale.

"Tell me what?"

"Rakim it's nothing don't worry about about it." Rakim glared at Jordan.

"What the fuck is he talking about?" Jordan continued to avoid the question.

"Can you leave us alone?" I could tell that Rakim furious by now and he had every right to be. I would say that I couldn't believe that Jordan would do that to someone else but I can believe it. I know exactly what he was capable of.

"Jordan I'm gonna ask you one more time, what is he talking about?" Once again Jordan remained silent.

"He didn't tell you that I'm his boyfriend?"

"Are you actually fucking serious right now?" Rakim shouted. "I trusted you and you do this to me?" Jordan looked at Rakim with pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry." Jordan apologized but Rakim wasn't faze by it. Sorry just wasn't enough.

"You should leave him, he's not worth your time." I told Rakim. "All he's gonna do is use you like he uses me." He nodded in agreement.

"And this exactly why I can't stand you! You always ruin everything for me! Why can't you ever do anything right?" That was the final straw. I'm not gonna put up with his shit any longer.

"I'm tired of your shit Jordan! You're always blaming me for your fuck ups and I'm not dealing with it anymore! I'll be out by tomorrow!"

"You're never gonna find someone who does what I do for you, just remember that."

"You know what? I'm done with this bullshit also." Rakim piped up. "You're a waste of my fucking time."

"You gotta give me another chance! Please!" Jordan begged.

"I don't do second chances." Rakim responded as he walked away. "You fucked it up for yourself," and with that Rakim was gone, leaving us to continue bickering. Sheyaa returned to the table only to find that I wasn't there.

"Sy?" He called out. He looked around for a bit before finally spotting me. "Sy that's enough!" Sheyaa yelled as he rushed over us. "Why don't we go somewhere else?"I glared at Jordan before agreeing. "I'll go get our stuff." Sheyaa went back to the table and began to gather our things. I followed. As I walked off I heard Jordan shouting at me and telling me how worthless I was. No matter how much I had heard him say it, it always hurt.

I took one last glance at him before rushing out of the mall with Sheyaa. I'll admit that I'll miss him but I knew that he wasn't gonna change. Maybe what I did was for the best.

A/N: I just realized that my gifs aren't working so I apologize for that. :(( Oh and there will be conflict in the next chapter. Edit: I fixed the gifs!