CHAPTER FOURTEEN.

"You like it when I ride your dick like this?"

✩SMUT WARNING✩

Sheyaa

  "It was very nice of you to take me out." Symere smiled as we walked to the car. Today happened to mark six months since we had first started dating, to celebrate I decided to treat him to dinner. I gazed over at him, noticing how happy he seemed.

"I'm guessing you really enjoyed it, huh?" He nodded happily.

"Of course I did, but you didn't have to do this for me. I would've been fine just doing something at home."

"I know but I wanted today to be special for you baby." I responded before approaching the car and unlocking it. "I wanted you to have a good time." Both Symere and I opened the car doors and climbed into the car in unison.

"I understand but I don't really feel like this is fair to you, you shower me with gifts and do all of these things for me. What am I even doing to deserve these things?" He asked before shutting his door.

"Baby I told you before-"

"I know, you told me that you only want to see me happy and that I don't need to repay you but sometimes I feel guilty for accepting these things." He admitted.

"You know I don't mind doing stuff like this for you Sy, there's nothing to feel guilty about." I assured him as I closed my door.

"But you're always giving me all this stuff and focusing on me, I don't want the attention to just be centered on me all the time, I want to focus more on you." Symere expressed while turning towards me.

"You don't have to, I like to making you feel special. " I felt his soft hand rest on my thigh.

"Maybe I want to make you feel special this time." His hand slowly traveled from my thigh to my dick, I could feel my face beginning to heat up.

"Out here Sy? But there's people, what if they see us or-" He cut me off by using his other hand to press a finger against my lips.

"I want them to see us."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Symere

  "Fuck." I mumbled lowly, struggling to keep my composure as I rode Sheyaa slowly. I looked up to see him trying his best to stay quiet. A smirk appeared across my face as I placed a hand on his tented cheek. "It feels good doesn't it?"

"It f-feels so fucking good baby!" He cried out in a rather hoarse, shaky tone.

"Then why are you being so quiet Shey?" I teased. "Why don't you let everyone in this parking lot to know how good it feels!" I quickened my pace causing him to throw his head back in pure ecstasy. To my amazement, he still managed to keep quiet. "Do you like it when I ride your dick like this?" He replied with a nod.

Growing tired of his silence, I leaned forward and began to leave a trail of dark purple kisses along his neck. As I expected, he finally gave in, releasing all the sounds that were begging to be heard. "Shit baby!" He cried out loudly.

"You like it when I ride your dick like this?" I asked once more.

"Yes baby! Fuck!"He shouted. I felt him rest his hands on my hips.

"You like it when I act-" A mix of moans and curses escaped my parted lips as Sheyaa had began to thrust into me unexpectedly. I could feel myself being taken over by the overwhelming sense of pleasure. "Sh- Sheyaa slow down!" I managed to shout but he shook his head, denying my requests.

"No! This is what you get for testing me!" Instead of being in the submissive state he was once in, he switched to being dominant. He thrusted in to me mercilessly, causing my moans to slip out uncontrollably. The feeling of immense pleasure was accompanied by the sensation of tears rolling down my cheeks.   It was starting to become too much to handle.

"Shey I'm sorry! Please slow down!" I begged only to be ignored. "Shey please!" My desperate cries filled the car, garnering stares of shock and disgust from passerby. But their looks didn't bother me. In fact, they only aroused me more. "S-Sheyaa!"

"Quit begging and take this dick!"

"But Shey it's too much!" I argued I attempted to get off of him only to be pulled down. I let out a loud moan, feeling the precum flow out of my tip due to the the intense pleasure I received from being forced back down. Sheyaa took notice and spat in his hand before wrapping it around my shaft and jerking it slowly. "Sheyaa don't! I can't take it!" I pleaded frantically as tears began to roll down my cheeks once more.

"What did I say?" He asked with authority laced in his voice. Without warning he slapped my ass harshly, causing me to yelp in pain. Afterwards, he returned to jerking me off this time, at a faster speed.

"I'm sorry Shey!" I apologized, hoping that he had a change of heart. But the apology had no effect. I should've known that apologizing wouldn't work. Sheyaa continued, leaving me to let out a series of loud moans.

"Are you gonna stop begging now?" I shook my head vigorously.

"Yes!" I shouted breathlessly. I began to feel a familiar feeling, a feeling that I knew all too well, the feeling of my stomach tightening up, indicating that I was going to cum soon. "Shey, I'm gonna cum!" I announced.

"Cum baby." My body shook violently as the sticky, white substance shot onto Sheyaa. I found myself being in a state of euphoria as my orgasm continued. Sheyaa let go of my dick and instead focused on his thrusts, transitioning from fast strokes to slow and deep strokes. I moaned softly as he continued. He must be close. I could hear him murmur curses under his breath. He reached for my hand and held it, allowing our fingers to intertwine. A small smile could be seen forming on his face. "I love you baby."

"I love you too!" I moaned, still trying to catch my breath.

"Fuck, I'm bout to cum, where do you want me to cum baby?" Sheyaa asked while panting.

"I want you to cum inside me Sheyaa!" Almost immediately I felt the warm and sticky substance being shot inside of me. I enjoyed the feeling. I wrapped my arms around his neck loosely before placing a kiss on his lips. "Did I make you feel special?"

A/N: I tried my best. 🥺